Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Place your bets, last minute TA? Judge in favor of the company or the union?
I predict the deadline will get extended and we will know nothing Thursday

Judge will not them throw out the contract yet, but will if the company starts to come off the 60 million number and bargains in good faith.

"Forgot" to read the letter hahahahaaaaaa

Certainly didn't forget to load up $12,000 worth of lodging/meal expenses during the SLI negotiations (when the other committees had about $4-6k worth), but "forgot" to read the letter for a solution to the -900 ATL displacements and minimum Captain position numbers for the -200? Why you boys haven't recalled them out of their positions is astounding.

Last edited:
If I Interpret that letter correctly, lets say we go down to 41 900s In a worst case scenario, does that mean we would only have Mesaba captains left and every single pinnacle captain would be downgraded?

If I Interpret that letter correctly, lets say we go down to 41 900s In a worst case scenario, does that mean we would only have Mesaba captains left and every single pinnacle captain would be downgraded?

Excellent question. Something that should have been asked and answered a long time ago. Too busy eating steaks on union dime. Show me da money dolla dolla bling bling

Ask jhunta he was trying to get the arbitrator to change the language on the Bloch award to avoid the downgrade.

Latest resources

Back