• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle 1113 ruling set for this Thursday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I Interpret that letter correctly, lets say we go down to 41 900s In a worst case scenario, does that mean we would only have Mesaba captains left and every single pinnacle captain would be downgraded?

Based on Bloch's ruling of basically the exact same scenario of the Saabs, yes that would be the situation, though if the Mesaba fence numbers are met for 900 captains, anything over that would be based on most senior company wide.

Wouldn't they get a ratio based on the fact that they brought 16 900 to the table? I thought it was a 3-1 so they would get about 60 jobs?

ALPO will fold like a cheap suit Thursday on the steps of the courthouse. It is what the XJ leadership does best.
Hunta is just tacking to the prevailing wind, all 9E pilot overboard to save the XJ staffing model.

ALPO will fold like a cheap suit Thursday on the steps of the courthouse. It is what the XJ leadership does best.
Hunta is just tacking to the prevailing wind, all 9E pilot overboard to save the XJ staffing model.

How do you guys come up with some of this stuff. Is it your basic belief in life that everyone is jacked up but you?

He was asked to step down and he didn't. What an atrocity. He serves you, the pilot group, not the other way around. All those hotel bills and filet mignons totaling $12,000 total have been expensed to the union so they come out of your dues. I'm really surprised no one cares.

I'm surprised the pilot group let him get away without demanding getting clarification from Bloch. These people get bought off trips from YOUR DUES MONEY! Demand accountability!!! What have they been doing this time when their trips are removed with pay and thrown on a reserve? Where are the answers to those 2 questions asked by the Planning of Manpower? Recall these people and get someone who will actually fight and get answers from Bloch, and give answers to the planner of manpower at 9E. Hunta has failed you. He failed the day his group proposed a Colgan staple, and didn't even have the guts to tell the 9E pilot group what they proposed, until the Colgan committee leaked it. Classic!

Last edited:
He was asked to step down and he didn't. What an atrocity. He serves you, the pilot group, not the other way around. All those hotel bills and filet mignons totaling $12,000 total have been expensed to the union so they come out of your dues. I'm really surprised no one cares.

I'm surprised the pilot group let him get away without demanding getting clarification from Bloch. These people get bought off trips from YOUR DUES MONEY! Demand accountability!!! What have they been doing this time when their trips are removed with pay and thrown on a reserve? Where are the answers to those 2 questions asked by the Planning of Manpower? Recall these people and get someone who will actually fight and get answers from Bloch, and give answers to the planner of manpower at 9E. Hunta has failed you. He failed the day his group proposed a Colgan staple, and didn't even have the guts to tell the 9E pilot group what they proposed, until the Colgan committee leaked it. Classic!

I thought you were going to go away?

Took me 6 years to realize these clowns were milking the system. Flyer prepare for the huntacrons ( hunters cronies) to attack. Just like Dog********************time I mean dointime.

http://finance-commerce.com/2012/11/pinnacle-has-2-weeks-to-decide-on-eagan-lease/
Interesting article. Myself I think that Pinnacle will not renew the lease in Eagan. They will then shortly after not renew the lease in memphis. Then they will move the headquarters to part of the old NWA headquarters and they will also start using simulators in CVG because that is what Delta will tell them to do. If Delta has stuff sitting around not being used and they are driving this entire bankruptcy, then they will tell pinnacle exactly what to do.

Latest resources

Back