• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilots and Backpacks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree. You don't see business professionals wearing backpacks, do you? Nice suit, nice tie, nice backpack? I think not.

Actually I did see a guy in a business suit riding a bicycle, wearing a backpack and Ipod. That looked really silly (and for the record he had tennis shoes on)

Actually I did see a guy in a business suit riding a bicycle, wearing a backpack and Ipod. That looked really silly (and for the record he had tennis shoes on)

That was probably a Mormon out saving the world. :D

I take a backpack on a trip when I'm going snowboarding directly afterward cuz I wear it on the mountain. I feel weird with it a work but nothing I can do about it

I wouldn't carry a backpack around if I got paid alot more. O well wishful thinking. I think I may grow a mustachee'.

You don't see business professionals wearing backpacks, do you? Nice suit, nice tie, nice backpack? I think not.

Actually, if you walk around any major city you will see this trend getting more and more popular.

Just bought a nice leather backpack in PVG and plan on replacing my small computer /book / camera /paperwork bag. Looks nicer an can be used to hike or go to beach with on layovers.

Does your flight bag hang down from the back back or do you just kick it ahead of you around the airport?

Yeah, and at some point, you've gotta realize nobody gives a turd except low low prices. Your management is counting on the fact that you THINK you are a professional when in reality we are mostly undertrained monkeys until turds hit the fan. Then watch management throw you under the bus citing unprofessional behavior because you had a backpack and made a nonpertinent remark below 10,000'

So managment's and the public's opinion of you determines the amount of pride you take in yourself? Heck, might as well not shave and stink like crap too. Why not? The public only cares about prices.

Latest resources

Back