• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot gets busted in Atlanta..ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Viper, ah what type ratings do yu have? Ah excuse me, If if, If. been traveling around the world and crossed the international date line like 2 times a week! I see you have 1,400 hours as an aviator, do you work for united, american or delta, are you in your twenties and made a mistake? crj fo? yu sound impressive. Please do me all a favor, dON NOT MENTION MY SCREENAME AND MAKE PROBLEMS, YOU OBVIOUSLY START PROBLEMS. aND THEN YU say yu are michael Jackson, while a good singer he is and good entertainer he is,

Need I say more, or am I going to endure more problems from non- pilots

MissKittyKat said:
Viper, ah what type ratings do yu have? Ah excuse me, If if, If. been traveling around the world and crossed the international date line like 2 times a week! I see you have 1,400 hours as an aviator, do you work for united, american or delta, are you in your twenties and made a mistake? crj fo? yu sound impressive. Please do me all a favor, dON NOT MENTION MY SCREENAME AND MAKE PROBLEMS, YOU OBVIOUSLY START PROBLEMS. aND THEN YU say yu are michael Jackson, while a good singer he is and good entertainer he is,

Since you asked:
CFII/MEI
Commercial ASEL, AMEL, Instrument Airplane, CE-500, CE-525
Approx 1450 TT
CRJ FO at SkyWest
25 years old
2500 hours as C-5 Loadmaster.
I've crossed the dateline several times myself, though most of our missions have been eastbound the last couple years.

I didn't mean to insult you. Your posts seem odd, I can't really discribe it, but it seems that others have noticed too.

When you refer to your son as a 'retard' I can't help but think of the driving range scene from 'There's Something About Mary' I have a brother that is autistic, I don't refer to him as a retard, I say he's 'autistic.'

The term Jail Bait is out there for a good reason - don't unzip til you see two pieces of photo ID with her age embossed on them. Probably better to have your lawyer along to verify the documents as valid.

Yes there are many, many young girls out there only too happy to offer the goods, then stab you in the back. Some of them see you as a prize to collect. (
("sent that loser to prison") Beware, guys - unless you want to become one of their 'victims'.

Not saying this is what happened in Fla, but I know the above does happen.

Fly the friendly seas...

I dunno, I've always imagined Miss Kitty Kat as some hairy tattoo'd Navy guy who is somewhere whithin the bowels of an a/c carrier such as the USS Kittyhawk, positioned somewhere off the coast of Japan.

Do you have any tattoos Miss KittyKat?

MissKittyKat said:

Is this some form of the English language that I'm not familiar with? :rolleyes:

What? Please limit your alcohol intake while posting.

Johnny

viper548 said:
Since you asked:
CFII/MEI
Commercial ASEL, AMEL, Instrument Airplane, CE-500, CE-525
Approx 1450 TT
CRJ FO at SkyWest
25 years old
2500 hours as C-5 Loadmaster.
I've crossed the dateline several times myself, though most of our missions have been eastbound the last couple years.

I didn't mean to insult you. Your posts seem odd, I can't really discribe it, but it seems that others have noticed too.

When you refer to your son as a 'retard' I can't help but think of the driving range scene from 'There's Something About Mary' I have a brother that is autistic, I don't refer to him as a retard, I say he's 'autistic.'

For the record, autism and retardation are two totally different mental pathologies of known and unknown eitiologies.

Latest resources

Back