Pilot gets busted in Atlanta..ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MissKittyKat said:
omg, omg, please no one liners, let us consider the victim, this is very tragic and not even, I dont what. so sad, who cares what company at this point,a crime has been supposedly commited, omg, I'm so upset, so distressing, and so radically sad, why????????????????? no one can answer. and don't! There has been a rash of crimes against children, I have a 16 year old son, who is retarded, omg, omg, this is so sad, I will go to sleep with this on my mind. Very distressing to read, I'm sure many of you have daughters out there, I don't, but still can;t understand these horrific crimes against our children.

A mom. who doesnt understand.

Ahhh, and this is the attitude that causes so many problems in these kinds of cases. This guys may not have done anything wrong, and already we are referring to the "victim" and the "horrific crimes." I find it much more likely that the guy had consensual sex with someone he thought was over 18 and then the "victim" cried rape afterwards. It certainly wouldn't be the first time. No one should jump to conclusions and condemn this guy yet. Wait until all the facts are in. As someone else said, even if he didn't do anything wrong, his reputation is forever destroyed just because of an allegation.

English said:
You throw that word "victim" out a little too quickly.

How do you know which one is truly the victim here?
Yes, I understand Kitty Kats concern, but until the fact are in and someone has had a trial, due process, yadda yadda yadda. We really don't know what happened.

I don't know if it's me or not, but it sure seems that people are into hysteria lately.

no one Know's the truth except the two persons, is it wrong to have sex, of course not, but what if is was a 16 year old and YOUR DAUGHTER WITHOUT HER CONSENT. the stairwell is not an ideal place to have sex, preferably in my bedroom for hours with the man I love.

Ok so pick on my name you non pilots! Truthfully I just keep thinking about the child, yeah I was a cheerleader at 16, but noone rape me in a stairwell in the airport, obviuosly this is news. Most pilots I know would never do such B....s;;;;t! Dont think this bolony is funnyn and add a one liner here and then to decide to screw Misskittykat! Very sad news, our prayers to both the pilot, his family and all the rest! We wish everyone the best and hope that no 0ne got hurt and moved on.

Our best to the girl as well, she is 16!

MissKittyKat said:
Most pilots I know would never do such B....s;;;;t!
You must hang out with a different crowd of pilots than I do...most of the ones I know would screw a snake if somebody held the jaws open for them.

Either way don't make this a free for all and pick on my screen name. i respect each and everyone of the participants, and was just responding to the person who posted, how many of you have daughters, which is still unanswered, how many real pilots responded to this thread with an open mind? How many on are on the Global express?

There has been a string of violence against children in the news lately. Basically petiefiles, and murders and such, so tell me I have an alter ego for responding, what type ratings do y0u have and do yu fly for?

Maybe by chance this never happened, but dont cop an attitude with screennames, you think it is funny right?

Our best to everyone, hopefully this matter would be resolved, but as a parent this would my biggest nightmare!

We're not picking on your screen name.

I must say I'm impressed though. I have absolutely no idea how to respond to what you've said.

I think I need to stop drinking.

MissKittyKat said:
How many on are on the Global express?

What does that have to do with anything? This just has to be flamebait.

P.S. TonyC, please unleash the grammar police on this MissKittyKat. If you don't, I might have to. It's driving me crazy. :)

Last edited:
bigD said:
Okay, I'm sorry I have to bring this up on such a thread, but does anyone else get a feeling that MissKittyKat is someone's alter ego? I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face.

MissKittyKat - I apologize if I'm wrong about this.

I'm guessing Michael Jackson.

Latest resources

Back