• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot gets busted in Atlanta..ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
please don't quote me, I type, my mouth is closed, I apologize if I didn't use the word mentally challenged, I have many friends here, and I am concerned about the rape victim, not about the pilot or who he works for. I am sorry if I disappointed you with my wording, but I am for everyone on this board and thier hard work. If I made a mistake then so be it, good for you, you pointed it out! Do you have a "mentally challenged child" and do you know what it is like! My son is brilliant! Don't hurt my feelings ok? He is just different but smart as a Mf!!!!!!!!!!!! You all would love him! He is great kid! but my concern rest with the girl who was raped! We have good in this business let us keep that way!

To all my friends at flightinfo, thanks for all the nice letters!

MissKittykat!

You throw that word "victim" out a little too quickly.

How do you know which one is truly the victim here?

As I posted in the fractionals board, I am totally shocked. When I saw this guys mugshot, I realized he had been through the FBO at CRG where I am a line guy. He was really cool to talk to, offered some good advice. He did seem like a womanizer but I do not want to pass judgement. A pretty funny guy and was usually the center of the conversation. I hope the truth comes out but even if he is proved innocent, his rep is tarnished.

english, are you angry at Misskittykat? I only responded to the wonderful member who submitted the information. I care about cildren. I was very disturbed to even read this, and oh by the way I made the mistake about retarded children. Ok, so take the time to get on me, really my concern rests with the child "victim" does it matter? i have been acussed of using the wrong wording, the bottom line is, was someone raped, was is your daughter? Was someone raped?

How many of you have a 16 year old girl? I know my father is very close to me and still is till this day, he calls me all the time and watches out for me, I guess I have the greatest dad in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Okay, I'm sorry I have to bring this up on such a thread, but does anyone else get a feeling that MissKittyKat is someone's alter ego? I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face.

MissKittyKat - I apologize if I'm wrong about this.

The guy is tarnished for life, as is his family, whether he did it (consensually) or not. I would like to see a pic of the girl b/c some 16 yr olds look like they are 23.
There are too many questions that remain to be answered:
Why did she only speak up to authorities after the fact?
Why didn't she scream or make it known that he was forcing her into this stairwell against her will? There are hundreds of pax in C concourse...she wouldn't have been injured if she had. He would have fled.
IF (a big if at this point) he did this, toss him in the slammer with a banana hammock and let the guys have a go at him, if she is lying about this, then she will never recieve the punishment she deserves for ruining a man's life, reputation, and career (a pax getting on board..."aren't you that guy who raped that girl in Atlanta?!" "I didn't rape her, she was convicted of lying about the whole thing. "How could you do that to a 16 year old girl?!" "sigh.")

18, 19, Whats the difference? If there is grass on the field... PLAY BALL!

Last edited:
bigD said:
Okay, I'm sorry I have to bring this up on such a thread, but does anyone else get a feeling that MissKittyKat is someone's alter ego? I'm having a hard time keeping a straight face.

MissKittyKat - I apologize if I'm wrong about this.

I'm thinking Lequip or Les Paul.

With all due respect, what is afunk master! look I only talk about the children. you know you mentioned my screenname with an alter ego, I don't even know what that is,

I dont who you are, or what you do, you aviatar looks a leni kravitz or a jamaican with braids, and that is no problem. what have you contributed to aviation. Don't pick on my screenname, what is it that we can do as aviators for you, remember this a thread about a possible rape victim, and yes men get raped too. Let us all be corresponding friends, good lord, I didn't know anyone was going to pick on me! Let us all be friends and say no more. I dont have a daughter, but if anyone raped my daughter I would be pissed.

Latest resources

Back