• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot gets busted in Atlanta..ouch!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How can you force someone against their will into a stairwell in a crowded airport? Was she travelling by herself? Wouldn't she be a "Unaccompanied Minor" if she was alone, and then the airline would have to watch her every step?

I wonder if this guy was NetJets, they said he was going to Ohio. Wait, isn't Options in Ohio as well?

Citation Shares also has an Ohio base, CVG. Oh wait, that's kinda in KY. Nevermind. He could be from a fractional, or he could be from a company based in FL that was positioning him to get their airplane.

Groundpounder said:
How can you force someone against their will into a stairwell in a crowded airport? Was she travelling by herself? Wouldn't she be a "Unaccompanied Minor" if she was alone, and then the airline would have to watch her every step?

Unaccompanied minors are 14 and under, I believe, for most airlines. I know my 13 year old niece travels as an unaccompanied when coming to my house.

I wonder if this guy was NetJets, they said he was going to Ohio. Wait, isn't Options in Ohio as well?

No comment. Company email said not to comment. Go to the fractionals board and you'll find out which company. ;)

...If she was willing, it was at the least immoral, illegal, and inordinately stupid.

...If she wasn't? String him up. Tomorrow.

omg, omg, please no one liners, let us consider the victim, this is very tragic and not even, I dont what. so sad, who cares what company at this point,a crime has been supposedly commited, omg, I'm so upset, so distressing, and so radically sad, why????????????????? no one can answer. and don't! There has been a rash of crimes against children, I have a 16 year old son, who is retarded, omg, omg, this is so sad, I will go to sleep with this on my mind. Very distressing to read, I'm sure many of you have daughters out there, I don't, but still can;t understand these horrific crimes against our children.

A mom. who doesnt understand.

MissKittyKat said:
omg, omg, please no one liners, let us consider the victim, this is very tragic and not even, I dont what. so sad, who cares what company at this point,a crime has been supposedly commited, omg, I'm so upset, so distressing, and so radically sad, why????????????????? no one can answer. and don't! There has been a rash of crimes against children, I have a 16 year old son, who is retarded, omg, omg, this is so sad, I will go to sleep with this on my mind. Very distressing to read, I'm sure many of you have daughters out there, I don't, but still can;t understand these horrific crimes against our children.

As stated before, there is a chance that this was a consentual encounter that she thought better of. Kind of hard to force someone into a secured stairwell on C concourse in ATL, especially with all the other passengers on the ramp. If she lied about her age and agreed to it beforehand, then she is as guilty as he is. Of course, I agree 100%, if he did in fact rape her, against her will, then string him up, tomorrow, and i'll bring the rope.

MissKittyKat said:

Yeah, um, we don't use that word to describe the mentally challenged anymore.

AlbieF15 said:
...If she was willing, it was at the least immoral, illegal, and inordinately stupid.

...If she wasn't? String him up. Tomorrow.
Immoral, yes. Illegal, no. 16 is age of consent in Georgia. Somehow I don't think this will meet that criterion though.

Latest resources

Back