Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pilot forced to retire--Boo hoo! Freaking baby!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The procedures at my airline REQUIRE an RNAV departure to be flown on the autopilot. Every departure I've ever done out of Vegas has been an RNAV departure. I fail to see your argument. Sorry.

The kids don't get it. TC

It is all about greed, and nothing else, more money for me. That's what it's all about.

I agree completely. This is the attitude of all the whinny little children that think they are entitled to somebody else's job. Age 65 is coming. Deal with it. You are not owed that place in line. They are the ones with 30 years experience and dedication. You are the freshmen on the block.
Do me a favor and read FLYING THE LINE, Tighten your Tie, Straighten your union pin, and be part of the solution. Not the problem.

WHAT?

There is a mandatory retirement age for airline pilots?! How come no-one told me about this? This must be a new rule. I am outraged, outraged I say!

I intend to pout, and pout hard. Someone forward that reporters e-mail address to that I can whine, - I mean protest this great and sudden injustice.

BTW. If I had been his CP and found out about that assinine wheelchair crap, I would have paid him off for the last trip and flown it myself. Anyone that immature doesn't need the final flight.

Dash TrashQuote:

I agree completely. This is the attitude of all the whinny little children that think they are entitled to somebody else's job. Age 65 is coming. Deal with it. You are not owed that place in line. They are the ones with 30 years experience and dedication. You are the freshmen on the block.
Do me a favor and read FLYING THE LINE, Tighten your Tie, Straighten your union pin, and be part of the solution. Not the problem.

This coming for a dash 8 punk? Get a real job....

Boo freaking hoo! Adjust your lifestyle or get a job at Walmart. Enjoy the golden years.

Esprit

Seriously, doesn't anyone want to retire and enjoy life? Grandchildren? Fly fishing? Golf? Anyone??

Latest resources

Back