• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Rumors...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A far more important question: Anyone else notice that Yuengling makes for the most unholy stench farts of doom?

And does anyone remember the psycho-demon clown from Stephen King's IT? Named ... Pennywise?

The date of interview does not matter. Classes are filled by seniority. The only time interviewing will matter is if you are like me, were skipped over, and they start filling classes. The junior guy who skipped me over gets my seat because I have not had the interview yet.

Everybody knows that Whiskey did not choose this, especially the pilots, Airways pulls all of the strings!

Update: When USAir found out that this FO worked for Piedmont they cancelled her interview. That is some preferrential hiring program we have here.

Update: When USAir found out that this FO worked for Piedmont they cancelled her interview. That is some preferrential hiring program we have here.

Someone might know labor law better than me, but isn't this creating a blacklist? Isn't that illegal?

I believe there are no laws that would protect us in this situation. We can control the fact that we are employed at Piedmont. Unlike race, sex, religion, yada yada yada... If you want to go mainline now, not 6 months from now, quit. Despite how F!cking obnoxious that is, I believe it is legal..............

What should be argued is that we had a CEL that worked for the MDA guys but not us...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back