• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Piedmont Rumors...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mainline is about to nterviewiFO's at PDT now. So I am guessing we are past the half way point.

Look at the bright side. This has started some movement after 4 years of nothing. We are still planning on upgrading 10 a month thru next year with 30 new hires each month.

I don't know what that future holds, but there most be something in the works for US Airways to hand Piedmont a blank check and let them train and upgrade as much as possible.

They still haven't called me, and I am a 7/00 hire date CA.

I do think a lot of folks will pass on mainline, however.

They tell me I am 13 on the list to be called for an interview, and I am an 03/98 hire.

13 even though people junior to me have been hired.

They tell me I am 13 on the list to be called for an interview, and I am an 03/98 hire.

13 even though people junior to me have been hired.

So people junior to you at Piedmont have actually been hired or are you refering to the rescinded interview offers for a few female FOs?

Sorry for all of the questions. I have been a bit out of the loop as of late.

Yes, people junior to me have interviewed, been offered the job and will be placed in class (in seniority order, but assigned Airways seniority by age once in the class) starting in March.

6 March, 6 April, 11 every month after for the rest of the year for a total of 100 from PDT.

I would have guessed "Really??? I'd love to help, but my head is just full of {your text here}."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back