Picking Up ASA Open Time.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8er2

Everyone knows what mgt has done with this contract.

So how many of you have stood tall and not fallen for the 1.5 open time. Picking up this time is only a short term benefit to you.

Standing tall

I guess I probably should take advantage of the pay boost seeing how I'm at the bottom of the pay scale.

At the same time, picking up OT helps the company and relieves the pressures on scheduling. Until I see this company attempt to help out [read, new contract] its pilots and relieve the pressures and stresss we deal with having to pick up their slack, I refuse to sign up for any trip unless it's assigned to me.

I'll continue to pick up all of the open time that I feel like picking up. This is a benefit to both the pilot and the company and IS part of OUR pilot working agreement.

Bob

I'll continue to pick up all of the open time that I feel like picking up. This is a benefit to both the pilot and the company and IS part of OUR pilot working agreement.

Bob

There's just nothing quite like someone willing to hold the companies feet to the fire to do what's right...:puke:

Bob

Not only are you a tool's tool, but you are self lubricating in the bargain!:puke:

Everyone knows what mgt has done with this contract.

So how many of you have stood tall and not fallen for the 1.5 open time. Picking up this time is only a short term benefit to you.

No One at ASA should pick up open time. All open time should be left to our wonderful ********************bag management. SH is a cock.

We have been in negotiations for over 4 years!!! When is this pilot group going to get pissed off enough? I guess never. I just flew with a Captain that did his own bugwash. Fugettaboutit.

I picked up two daylines last month and made about $1500 dollars extra.... life is good. They even took one of the daylines for training. That was about $750 dollars just to sit at home.....

Latest resources

Back