Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"What's so bad about the Wellesley? Free beach cruiser bikes to ride"

Until you try an ride the FA on the handlebars one night and the fork snaps/bends out and you go flying across the parking lot and crash into the giant hot dog Oscar Mayer Weener truck parked in the lot for the night.

not that I ever did that

Last edited:
OPECJet said:
"Myanus"? That's a riot.

If you notice all the large rooms are named after tribes of the Algonquin/Mohawk and Erie indian nation/tribes that occupied the HPN area. I also believe if my memory servers me correctly that the Algonquin were the first known tribe to scalp their victims. I think they scalped some Dutch farmers that pushed north from their apple farms on what is now manhatten. This was all prior the the scalpings that occured to the north during and after the French and Indian War.

Need anymore useless information just let me know?

And yes thoes rooms in the back were quite a hike especially after lugging your bags up the stairs.

Last edited:
LearLove said:
"What's so bad about the Wellesley? Free beach cruiser bikes to ride"

Until you try an ride the FA on the handlebars one night and the fork snaps/bends out and you go flying across the parking lot and crash into the giant hot dog Oscar Mayer Weener truck parked in the lot for the night.

not that I ever did that

So that was YOU, LL......?

Did you miss the "110 lbs Max." placard on those bars?

So...what did she weigh?

One of the best overnights I've ever had was at that place a few years ago. Rode the bikes into Armonk, got a case of beer, duct-taped it into the rack (everybody wants to be your friend when you have a case of beer duct-taped to a bike), rode back, and got hammered and sunburned next to the pool while watching the skanky-hot flight attendant splash around in her bikini.

ceo_of_the_sofa said:
Wellsley Inn is gonna get it one of these days...:puke:

Hey, it's the La Quinta now. Spanish for "Showers that go from scalding hot to nut shrinking cold in an instant and then back again".

I was there this week, cockroaches and all. I was riding one of the bikes into town to get something to eat, and some 16 year old kids pulled up next to me in a car and spiked a chocolate malt off my back, and yelled "nice bike fag". I started to get pissed, then just started to laugh.

Terrain Terrain said:
I was there this week, cockroaches and all. I was riding one of the bikes into town to get something to eat, and some 16 year old kids pulled up next to me in a car and spiked a chocolate malt off my back, and yelled "nice bike fag". I started to get pissed, then just started to laugh.

'Dem are some girly bikes, though. White walls and all.

BeCareful! said:
Absolutely, there, Internet dweller. The wife and kids are great, the weather's been stunning where I reside, and Floyd Landis won the Tour de France!!!!!!!!!!

I was just poking a little fun at the question at hand. Is there a problem with that, or is that a style of post only active mainline pilots are allowed to write?:laugh:

You are ,without a doubt, a piece of work.Glad to hear about the wife and kids,though.....And I think the word you were looking for was internet lerker (sp?) instead of dweller.You should be more..uh..."Careful"

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
PHXFLYR said:
You are ,without a doubt, a piece of work.Glad to hear about the wife and kids,though.....And I think the word you were looking for was internet lerker (sp?) instead of dweller.You should be more..uh..."Careful"

PHXFLYR:cool:

I'm quite sure I'm not who or what you think I am, but I'll never convince you of that here. Besides, who cares?

And no, I'm quite sure I meant "dweller," as in "inhabitant." Much more of your life is spent on the important business of setting people straight here on flightinfo.com

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back