Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BeCareful! said:
In many markets those Dash 8's are full to the brim. Why shut down a good thing? Oh...wait....U management often does that.

OK, I give it three years. You'll be integrated with PSA into a new WO, called: PSPDAT. It will stand for nothing in particular. The employees will fight. The wages will plummet. Morale won't be a factor, as there will be none. Management will party like it's Fall of 2001!

Any sunshine in your life Captain?:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

LowlyPropCapt said:
Then of course there is the fact that the pilot contract becomes amendable in 2009. Expect management to being the "concessions or we die" rain dance.

Whatever, I really would rather close the doors than accept another concessionary contract.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

yep thats what is going to happen, good call. Too bad our MEC are a bunch of FAGS, we are screwed. Really dont come here, and if you do leave ASAP!!

Concessionary contract? Well, they probably will want us to pay them to come to work.

Shut 'er down.

OPECJet said:
Concessionary contract? Well, they probably will want us to pay them to come to work.

Shut 'er down.

In the meantime... I'm not doing any favors. If it's broke, write it up. It you are at an outstation at 2100, so be it.

I don't know about the future, but you can download 'Da Daily from the website now as well as rag on hotels.
Wellsley Inn is gonna get it one of these days...:puke:

Wellesley?

What's so bad about the Wellesley? Free beach cruiser bikes to ride. Go across the road and there is a good bakery and an excellent, cheap, pizza joint, Broadway, with huge slices. If you are getting in after 10, call an order in from the bar and it will be waiting when you get in late. They even take meal vouchers if you have one. It may be cold, but it's better than no food if you didn't have time to eat in the evening. The servers in the bar are nice, and food is priced average for a hotel rest. I don't find anything about the continental breakfast to complain about in the morning. Clean pool in the summer and the workout equipment works, more than you can say about most of the other hotels. I've never gotten a dirty hotel room. Free Wireless internet that always works, at least for me. It may not have big name stores to walk to like BTV, but there are small ones across the road.
I will say van arrival times leave something to be desired on occasion, but we normally have long layovers there, so get over it. Everyone complains about a HPN overnight, but doesn't give specific reasons. I'm kinda curious what the beef is with the place?

PHXFLYR said:
Any sunshine in your life Captain?:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Absolutely, there, Internet dweller. The wife and kids are great, the weather's been stunning where I reside, and Floyd Landis won the Tour de France!!!!!!!!!!

I was just poking a little fun at the question at hand. Is there a problem with that, or is that a style of post only active mainline pilots are allowed to write?:laugh:

If you're complaining about HPN, it means you haven't been to FLO enough. That place makes a cheap dollar whore house look like a palace.

I have been to FLO...The truck stop by the interstate 95 takes the cake. Holding cell entry foyer adds an interesting touch.

Regarding HPN, where do I begin. The bar management sometimes closes when there's "not enough business". So if you get in after 9 on Sunday, you're s--t out of luck.

Prices are reasonable? Compared to what? Manhattan?

Beach bikes? Everytime I am in that hellhole, it rains. That, and the pizza joint is a good hike.

Paper thin walls, and it seems like crew rooms are always in the back (probably a good half a mile walk down the corridors)

And lastly, what's with the first conference rooom upstairs, on the left? "Myanus"? Did they forget to profread the room tag before it was put up?

(Ok, I am not complaining about the last one. I just think it's weird)

Last edited:
"Myanus"? That's a riot.

Latest resources

Back