Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sig said:
Please keep doing me a favor and make sure the world knows anyone who is based in SBY and lives near there hates it.

While you do that, I'll finally decide where I'll be on booze and hooter patrol today- on the beach? at the pool? The beach is almost 300* yards away, but the pool looks a little crowded.

Gosh, this sucks!

*Went out on the upper deck and eyeballed the distance. Looks more like 200. And I decided on the pool today. What suckage.

yeah cause sby has the market cornered on beachs and pools with females:rolleyes: , and i was speaking of people coming into town, not the yocals that live there

must be a full moon.....

nedflembag said:
So what is the deal with the flowthrough anyway? Im hearing our guys are partly at fault for dragging their heels and that we have some on the MEC that don't really want it at all. Including the commitee chair. Anyone else?

you must be affiliated with AAA's mec then because thats only the kind of delusion capable by one of their ilk
i know that chairman, and he does not feel that way
go play someplace else putz

Ok let me rephrase for all of you then and see if I just might get a coherent response that either dosn't quote the obvious or just call people names (thats just mean)

What is going on with the flowthrough?

I have heard that in its current stage things are not looking so good and people on the MEC are not for it because of that. ie not wanting to use so called negotiating capital because they do not like what they are being offered. So in trying to make the ever lasting decision of should I stay or should I go, I would like to hear what other people are hearing. Two months ago all we heard was this is a done deal. Now it I don't know what to think as it seems very little progress is being made. Thank you

Talked to a MEC member today about the Q400 rumor. He said we are not currently in negotiations regarding the airplanes, only that Parker seems to be interested. If it is a possibility, we are very very early in the process.

nedflembag said:
Ok let me rephrase for all of you then and see if I just might get a coherent response that either dosn't quote the obvious or just call people names (thats just mean)

I have heard that in its current stage things are not looking so good and people on the MEC are not for it because of that. ie not wanting to use so called negotiating capital because they do not like what they are being offered. So in trying to make the ever lasting decision of should I stay or should I go, I would like to hear what other people are hearing. Two months ago all we heard was this is a done deal. Now it I don't know what to think as it seems very little progress is being made. Thank you

You got a coherent response. I'll give you another, phrase it differently, and add some comentary that might help point you as to where things are going. Or at least try to.

The problem being faced is that the mainline negotiating committee doesn't appear to want to talk. Things are changing a bit on their side, and their could be talks in the near future.

As far as the MEC not wanting a flow through (or some of the members), the MEC wants a flow through. What the MEC does not want is a flush through. They don't want to put PDT pilots on the street.

In other words, there can be no selling the farm to buy a horse. If this doesn't help, you should call your status rep.

nedflembag said:

just out of curiosity, what 'negotiating capital' is being wasted?

fyi, theres plenty of 'hear-say' in this company, and 99% of it is complete and utter crap particularly on the southern side...

dashjockey said:
fyi, theres plenty of 'hear-say' in this company, and 99% of it is complete and utter crap particularly on the southern side...

You got something against us rednecks?;)

dashjockey said:
just out of curiosity, what 'negotiating capital' is being wasted?

And the northern end of things would be??..........."Leveling six thousand".......huh?....what?.......remember to keep those standbys in norm boys, this aint ALG.

Last edited:
BeCareful! said:
Yeah, but only lately. I've got way too much time on my hands this summer. But that will change soon and my time spent here will go back to nearly none at all.

For now, though, it's sure nice to spend this time with y'all.

Oh, and I took Captain off my info there, so as not rile up your tiller envy :)

It's funny you keep calling me Captain, because you've never met anyone who cares less what seat he sits in; I'm just tryin' to make a living.

At who's expense?? And no tiller envy here... 320's have em on both sides...remember??

PHXFLYR:cool:

PHXFLYR said:
And no tiller envy here... 320's have em on both sides...remember??

PHXFLYR:cool:

Wow, you get to taxi from the right seat in the West? Or does just having the tiller there comfort you?

Latest resources

Back