Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JohnnyP said:
And the northern end of things would be??..........."Leveling six thousand".......huh?....what?.......remember to keep those standbys in norm boys, this aint ALG.

...And you really don't need to keep turning the inverters off! Just Jokes guys, it's all cool.

I think the rumor mill is alive and well in both the southern and northern bases.

I just wanted to say congrats on the upgrades (unless that was just a rumor, too)--it's about dam time! Opec, how many numbers away are you? Just curious where I would've been on the list now.

Still 70+ from upgrade including the guys who probably won't take it.

ceo_of_the_sofa said:
How long will the upgrade mill keep turning?

I don't imagine it can keep turning long. There are still captains on reserve doing FO trips and not breaking guarantee in MDT.

Talked to some MDT mechanics, and they said we just had 4 dashes recently painted with the same color scheme we have now. Hmmm.

The PDT MEC e-mail said something about a webcast and Parker discussing -400s? Did anyone catch that? Cliff Notes???

Cliff Notes version...

He said they were in talks with Bombardier for replacing the PDT Dashes. 300s and 400s. He also said that the avergage age of the Dashes was 17 years, so new airframes would be in the 3 to 4 year range since 17 yr old airplanes don't need replacing.

I guess that last comment means he needs to go do a round trip in 907, then another in 914 on a 95 deg day with the APUs inop.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back