Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OPECJet said:
I guess that last comment means he needs to go do a round trip in 907, then another in 914 on a 95 deg day with the APUs inop.

Ahh, yes, the Queens of the fleet.
Well, at least Parker is in talks to get the -400s. At least it's not -900s.

twighead said:
soon to be LGA basement box guy?

Nein!

It was close, but disaster (lunatic pilot with assualt weapons lossing it on the streets of the big city) was averted. SBY actualy dun the right thing.

Terrain Terrain said:
yep thats what is going to happen, good call. Too bad our MEC are a bunch of FAGS, we are screwed. Really dont come here, and if you do leave ASAP!!

NIce to talk about your MEC like that. I am wondering when you picked up the phone last to talk to the guys who are trying to make a difference. From what I have heard the current MEC at PDT has done more than any other MEC on that property has ever done. The fact that the MEC works with management and not against might be the reason.

LearLove said:
I didn't hear anything in the webcast. Where was it?

It's on the employee webcast. I think you can get it thru 'The Hub' also.

He (Parker) says that US Airways is talks with Bombardier for q300's/400's to replace the aging Turbo Prop fleet...... No talks from our company on the possibility and of pay rates.

We shall see!

We shall also see if Piedmont offered the CRJ 900's now that PSA said no to the TA! I would need a substantial pay raise before I would vote yes on that offer.

flypixs said:
NIce to talk about your MEC like that. I am wondering when you picked up the phone last to talk to the guys who are trying to make a difference. From what I have heard the current MEC at PDT has done more than any other MEC on that property has ever done. The fact that the MEC works with management and not against might be the reason.

I gotta call BullSh*t on that one our MEC doesn't know its head from its ass. Our MEC Chair just wants the job so he doesn't have to commute, but if you throw him out he will just get replaced my some MDT Capt that wants dash8s and MDT to be around so "Do not spend any PDT capital to keep the flow thru". My guess is they will try to ascess the pilots so they can file their injunction, yeah like that will do anything. We are screwed and this MEC has F*cked it up.

good call dash!!

yea you are right, it has not been made public , but we are ALL being assesed like 12-13 dollars extra month to pay for a lawyer. Yea the capts and the FOs are getting charged the same amount.

enjoy, and thanks you wonderful MEC. this should of been done 8 months ago.

Dash8301 said:
I gotta call BullSh*t on that one our MEC doesn't know its head from its ass. Our MEC Chair just wants the job so he doesn't have to commute, but if you throw him out he will just get replaced my some MDT Capt that wants dash8s and MDT to be around so "Do not spend any PDT capital to keep the flow thru". My guess is they will try to ascess the pilots so they can file their injunction, yeah like that will do anything. We are screwed and this MEC has F*cked it up.

You have no idea what's going on with the MEC since you left.

Terrain, no one's being assesed anything. Doing so without a vote from the MEC and notifying the pilots would be illegal. I haven't seen anything of the such on my paystubs. If you have something taken out of yours that shouldn't be there, you might want to take itup with flight pay. Otherwise you're spouting off useless and rediculous flame bait.

Latest resources

Back