Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DieselDash said:
We shall also see if Piedmont offered the CRJ 900's now that PSA said no to the TA! I would need a substantial pay raise before I would vote yes on that offer.

No worries... We wouldn't fly those airplanes for those bs rates..... They saved themselves from being the next Mesa!!!

Hats off to PSA..... Nice work!!!!

Dash8301 said:
I gotta call BullSh*t on that one our MEC doesn't know its head from its ass. Our MEC Chair just wants the job so he doesn't have to commute, but if you throw him out he will just get replaced my some MDT Capt that wants dash8s and MDT to be around so "Do not spend any PDT capital to keep the flow thru". My guess is they will try to ascess the pilots so they can file their injunction, yeah like that will do anything. We are screwed and this MEC has F*cked it up.

yeah cause your boy BP was so great at his job :rolleyes:

WSurf said:
It's on the employee webcast. I think you can get it thru 'The Hub' also.

He (Parker) says that US Airways is talks with Bombardier for q300's/400's to replace the aging Turbo Prop fleet...... No talks from our company on the possibility and of pay rates.

We shall see!

its on the 'state of the airline' address not the other webcast that was made public

and btw, word is the mec told the weasel farrow and the company to not even bother trying to come to the pilot group with any kind of 'concessionary' deal for different aircraft

Terrain Terrain said:
good call dash!!

yea you are right, it has not been made public , but we are ALL being assesed like 12-13 dollars extra month to pay for a lawyer. Yea the capts and the FOs are getting charged the same amount.

enjoy, and thanks you wonderful MEC. this should of been done 8 months ago.
hey, queen popodopolis, nice try at stirring up an empty pot, but like opec said if that money is being deducted from your check why don't you get off your ass and check into it rather than just blindly casting aspersions

WSurf said:
It's on the employee webcast. I think you can get it thru 'The Hub' also.

He (Parker) says that US Airways is talks with Bombardier for q300's/400's to replace the aging Turbo Prop fleet...... No talks from our company on the possibility and of pay rates.

We shall see!

To add further weight to this, PSA's MEC chairmen asked about PDT's future during Scott Kirby's -900 'sales pitch' and Kirby did talk about Q-400s. Believe it or not there actually is genuine concern for PDT at PSA, past events (and certain representatives who aren't in their position anymore) not withstanding...

MM

doug_or said:
Nein!

It was close, but disaster (lunatic pilot with assualt weapons lossing it on the streets of the big city) was averted. SBY actualy dun the right thing.

what did I miss? Basement box guy ? - did someone or several particular ALG capts finally loose it for good and go hairy kary. Please tell.

I highly doubt they would add a second type aircraft CRj to the PDT fleet scheduling already sucks as it is and they dont have to deal with the who can fly which sort of aircraft. whats the deal with q400, i know its the same type, but is there additional training req'd? who all had an APU inop or APU bleed air inop aircraft this past HOT HOT weekend?

Does anyone have an idea what the profit sharing might be, are we taliking 20 buck or hundreds, or thousands, any idea?

One milllllion dollars.

My AWA peeps tell me that they're expected a $4K to $5K bonus.

$36,000,000 split between 50,000(?) employees is $720 a piece.

Last edited:
don't forget they will take taxes out also. they took taxes out of the profit sharing we got at MDA. The taxes with held were in the form of a %age of the granted stock.

Latest resources

Back