Pdt Future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BeCareful! said:
I'm quite sure I'm not who or what you think I am, but I'll never convince you of that here. Besides, who cares?

And no, I'm quite sure I meant "dweller," as in "inhabitant." Much more of your life is spent on the important business of setting people straight here on flightinfo.com

A little testy today, aren't we "Captain"? Rough day at "F Concourse" maybe? And speaking of spending your life on FlightInfo.com ,you seem to be right up there in that regard if your quick responses to my posts are any indication .

PHXFLYR:cool:

PHXFLYR said:
A little testy today, aren't we "Captain"? Rough day at "F Concourse" maybe? And speaking of spending your life on FlightInfo.com ,you seem to be right up there in that regard if your quick responses to my posts are any indication .

As they enter the final leg of the race PHX FLYR and BeCareful are neck and neck who's gonna win this race folks? If the past is any indication then PHX FLYR should have no problem!! Here they come round turn four and it's??????

Let me know how this one turned out fellas:laugh:

WD.

Terrain Terrain said:
yep thats what is going to happen, good call. Too bad our MEC are a bunch of FAGS, we are screwed.!

The reason we are screwed is because people like to sit back on their a$$es and piss and moan about what the MEC does wrong rather than do something about it. Most people won't even call their rep to tell them they are dissatisfied with what they have done or are doing. If a rep is not doing what his council members want, he should be recalled. Then someone with vision can step up to the plate and take a shot at it themself, and try to make everyone happy all the time. They can watch as a group of big talkers with no balls divides itself and fights with one another over nothing while management laughs their way to the bank and slips another goal past us. We are screwed because we won't stand together, and because it's a lot easier to sit behind a keyboard and talk big rather than stand up and make a stand. When we're faced with contract talks in 2008 and no one will have the balls to stand up and say no, but will instead run to their keyboards and point fingers, yeah, we're hosed.

Wiskey Driver said:
As they enter the final leg of the race PHX FLYR and BeCareful are neck and neck who's gonna win this race folks? If the past is any indication then PHX FLYR should have no problem!! ......WD.

Arrrggh....ye knows me well, don't ye matey?;) Hozit goin'??

Last edited:
PHXFLYR said:
Arrrggh....ye knows me well, don't ye matey?;) Hozit goin'??

It's goin brother it's goin!! I don't think it goin to good for Lear 24 he feels that he's screwed. If he were talking about our merger I would have to say that he is dead wrong, but he does have a very good point. Over here and you know this our Village idiots HH, VO and MT are full of what I like to call keyboard bravery. Three absolute losers who had their changes and failed BADLY!!!Oh well that's another story entirely. How's your brother??

WD.

Wiskey Driver said:
It's goin brother it's goin!! I don't think it goin to good for Lear 24 he feels that he's screwed. If he were talking about our merger I would have to say that he is dead wrong, but he does have a very good point. Over here and you know this our Village idiots HH, VO and MT are full of what I like to call keyboard bravery. Three absolute losers who had their changes and failed BADLY!!!Oh well that's another story entirely. How's your brother??

WD.

Uh...not too sure ,but I think Lear 24 is a wholly owned guy,no?

PHXFLYR said:
Uh...not too sure ,but I think Lear 24 is a wholly owned guy,no?

Ahhh maybe?? Oh well the general sentiment stands, we all got problems!!

WD.

PHXFLYR said:

Yeah, but only lately. I've got way too much time on my hands this summer. But that will change soon and my time spent here will go back to nearly none at all.

For now, though, it's sure nice to spend this time with y'all.

Oh, and I took Captain off my info there, so as not rile up your tiller envy :)

It's funny you keep calling me Captain, because you've never met anyone who cares less what seat he sits in; I'm just tryin' to make a living.

jvrac said:
Hey, it's the La Quinta now. Spanish for "Showers that go from scalding hot to nut shrinking cold in an instant and then back again".

I thought La Quinta was spanish for "Next to Denny's."

Latest resources

Back