• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL off the Runway in TVC--no injuries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have had enough personal experiences with Spin-icle to fear when I have to ride on them.

If you want to change my mind give me something tangible instead of just saying I'm wrong. Just my personal experiences alone riding on pee-knuckle are enough to make the average guy drop a duce in his fruit of the looms.

I am not slinging mud. I am scared to fly on you, but sometimes need to due to lack of choice. I want you to fix your problems so I don't get seriously injured or killed on your crappy little airline.

I think that is legitimate.

Regarding the italics... (Spin-icle/pee-knuckle)Ok ok we get it. You're a former XJ 9E hater.

Just make sure you voice your concerns to the flight crew as you're getting your XCM form filled out. I mean that's obviously great CRM right?:laugh:

XCM? You mean Ex-XCM.

Regarding the italics... (Spin-icle/pee-knuckle)Ok ok we get it. You're a former XJ 9E hater.

Just make sure you voice your concerns to the flight crew as you're getting your XCM form filled out. I mean that's obviously great CRM right?:laugh:

Actually, now that you bring it up, I am almost as concerned about XJ than I am about 9E. Xj has lost most of its experienced people and still counting. There are a few still there and I wish them luck, they will have their hands full in the next few years.

I don't hate anyone or have a grudge. I just want to get on board and feel comfortable that I won't get hurt on my way to Bob's airport in the middle of nowhere. Maybe you don't realize how many people are trying to get you on their various airlines no fly lists. I'm just not affrain to say it.

Clean house, please!

I don't hate anyone or have a grudge. I just want to get on board and feel comfortable that I won't get hurt on my way to Bob's airport in the middle of nowhere. Maybe you don't realize how many people are trying to get you on their various airlines no fly lists. I'm just not affrain to say it.

Clean house, please!

Well it's not my fight anymore. I left for greener pastures. As far as not hating anyone or having grudges...it really doesn't sound that way. And I don't think the guys across the street in MEM ever complain when they need rides. I'm sure that for every one clown at 9E, you could find someone with the same characteristics at XJ(r.e. Brand X) I used to live with an XJ pilot and we would swap 'war' stories when we were both at the apartment. I won't knock on XJ though. The safety numbers speak for themselves. 9E may be in a sad state, but I enjoyed my time there. Learned a lot from guys like Lear 70 and the other good CA's I flew with, and tried to impart my knowledge when I was LCA'ing there.

Rook...out:beer:

This thread is getting more anoyoing that the chucknorris thread. With that being said, I believe that chuck Norris could land on a 3000' strip with any plane in the us airline system. breaking action nil or not

Well it's not my fight anymore. I left for greener pastures. 9E may be in a sad state, but I enjoyed my time there. Learned a lot from guys like Lear 70 and the other good CA's I flew with, and tried to impart my knowledge when I was LCA'ing there.

Rook...out:beer:

Even though we are not in DA HOUSE,
you and I still hate them PCL haters :puke:

If you clowns don't want to commute with PCL, Don't.

DP...OUT

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back