• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL off the Runway in TVC--no injuries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? You're THAT closed off to ANYTHING anyone else has to say on the matter?

What will you say if the NTSB investigates and totally clears the crew? Will you apologize for your inaccurate statements?

I doubt it.

You must be an absolute JOY to train, since no matter what ANYONE says, your mind can't be changed... :rolleyes:

p.s. didn't hit a nerve with me, I don't work there anymore. I just can't stand people slinging mud from behind the cover of anonymity. That's why I wish this forum required people's real names and jobs; would make it a LOT more cordial of an environment...

But then it would be the "other" message board which is actually a pretty cool place. Not nearly as entertaining, but a lot better crowd.

Ouch! That hurt.

I meant a persuasive argument is the hardest to win. You need to convince me I am wrong. Since I have had a lot of first hand experiences it will be dang near impossible.

I have had enough personal experiences with Spin-icle to fear when I have to ride on them. If the weather at the destination or departure is IFR I refuse to ride.

Two boobs drive off the end of the runway, but I should apologize. Now that's a good one. I have never had an accident or incident in 20 years of flying. That's no accident and I don't need to apologize for it.

If you want to change my mind give me something tangible instead of just saying I'm wrong. Just my personal experiences alone riding on pee-knuckle are enough to make the average guy drop a duce in his fruit of the looms.

Look at the stats. There is something wrong there and it needs to be fixed. Everyone knows it, including the feds. If you are self conscious or embarassed because you work there, it's not because of me. I suggest you look for a new job with a better company.

I am not slinging mud. I am scared to fly on you, but sometimes need to due to lack of choice. I want you to fix your problems so I don't get seriously injured or killed on your crappy little airline.

I think that is legitimate.

Last edited:
I'm glad there's guys like captain dad around to keep us all in line. This messageboard is a waste of time.

And your contibution was full of worth while information. It barely included a point of view.

Weak!

There are only a few airlines I would class you with like Great (mistakes) Lakes, Cape (Scare) Air, and Big Sky.
I was tolerating you till you slandered my alma mater Lakes, what do these airlines have to do with this thread? Nothing. Sure, Lakes had Quincy (which had it's own strange contributing factors) but no other airframes or lives have been lost since then.

If Big Sky is bad then SWA (the safest of the majors) has some of their cowboys as they've hired a few of them.

captain dad, get back in you drawer, TOOL.

I was tolerating you till you slandered my alma mater Lakes, what do these airlines have to do with this thread? Nothing. Sure, Lakes had Quincy (which had it's own strange contributing factors) but no other airframes or lives have been lost since then.

If Big Sky is bad then SWA (the safest of the majors) has some of their cowboys as they've hired a few of them.

captain dad, get back in you drawer, TOOL.

You were at Lakes and you are proud of it? And you're calling me a tool?
WOW.

Latest resources

Back