• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL off the Runway in TVC--no injuries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KTVC 120453Z 02008KT 1/4SM SN VV002 00/M01 A2951 RMK AO2 SLP000 P0008 T00001006 400221022
KTVC 120445Z 02008KT 1/4SM +SN VV002 00/M01 A2952 RMK AO2 P0007
[FONT=Monospace,Courier]KTVC 120430Z 04008KT 1/2SM -SN VV004 00/M01 A2952 RMK AO2 P000[/FONT]

Looks like they landed with a 5 knot or so tailwind at the time of arrival 0430z. I hope the Captain was flying and not the new fo.

Yeah, for one it most likely was the Captain flying especially with an OE fo and the weather like it was.

All you people who bash young pilots, grow up.

You know that if you were given the opportunity to be hired at an airline when you had 300, 500, 600 hours you WOULD have taken it. Don't be so modest and act like you would have turned it down. I'm tired of hearing about this low time fo crap. Big stinkin deal. I seem to remember many old guys augering big airplanes in, including a chief pilot at American. The point is, it doesn't matter who's flying the airplane, stuff can happen. It's terrible that guys lose their lives out there, but it happens, REGARDLESS of age and experience.

Yeah, for one it most likely was the Captain flying especially with an OE fo and the weather like it was.

All you people who bash young pilots, grow up.

You know that if you were given the opportunity to be hired at an airline when you had 300, 500, 600 hours you WOULD have taken it. Don't be so modest and act like you would have turned it down. I'm tired of hearing about this low time fo crap. Big stinkin deal. I seem to remember many old guys augering big airplanes in, including a chief pilot at American. The point is, it doesn't matter who's flying the airplane, stuff can happen. It's terrible that guys lose their lives out there, but it happens, REGARDLESS of age and experience.

uh oh...... you may have just tripled the length of this tread with that one.:bomb:

Latest resources

Back