• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PCL off the Runway in TVC--no injuries

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who has flown into TVC knows that it's a short runway with awful weather and a bunch of towers just NW of the field. Why don't we all just relax and wait to find out the cause?

I won't call 5,379 feet short, But that is the short one. The other is 6,501. Which did they land on?

Just one more reason I refuse to ride on PCL. They have had more accidents and incidents than anyone I know.

Last edited:
Here goes ..................................

Was the captain a GIA wonder, or was the FO fresh out of JetU???

Fire away!

Why don't we wait for the NTSB to make comment before the Monday Morning QuarterBacking starts.

No wonder why most pilot groups have a problem getting the contracts they want! The pilot unity on this board is just overflowing:(

If you kick a man when he's down and you don't even know the cause of the accident at this point, your a real toolbag.

Looks like they rehired the Captain from the MKE accident. At least this time he could not start the engines back up and taxi to the gate!

I bet the Fo was thinking, in all my 200 hours of Flight Simulator flying nothing like this ever happened.

Did the landing gear collaps as a result of the hard landing or was the hard landing the result of the collaps?

I agree about not bashing our fellow pilot in this case. Now if said pilot votes for concessions or takes a job at an alter ego, then carry on with the bashing.

I would like to believe it was equiptment failure, but people do make mistakes.

Latest resources

Back