• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part Time Employment Pilots??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I might as well say this while I am here.

I am sick and tired of you people whining about brand x taking your flying. You don't have any flying. All the flying belongs to mainline. you are taking their flying.

I might as well say this while I am here.

I am sick and tired of you people whining about brand x taking your flying. You don't have any flying. All the flying belongs to mainline. you are taking their flying.
Did you learn all of this flying your Saab?

siucavflight, does your pencil jet carry your regional's colors or mainline colors?
My regional is owned by our mainline, so I think that it is safe to say that our mainline is carrying our regionals colors.:smash:.

I hope that you being a Saab pilot are not making fun of my "pencil jet"

My regional is owned by our mainline, so I think that it is safe to say that our mainline is carrying our regionals colors.:smash:.

I hope that you being a Saab pilot are not making fun of my "pencil jet"

I hope you really don't believe your mainline carries your colors.

When I take job I care about two things, pay and quality of life. Equipment is not a major concern as long as it is in good condition and well maintained.

Those of you with all that righteous indignation are boooooring. Yawn. Wake me when someone with all the answers has something original and meaningful to say.

I hope you really don't believe your mainline carries your colors.

When I take job I care about two things, pay and quality of life. Equipment is not a major concern as long as it is in good condition and well maintained.
Yep, you are right your job is so much better then mine.

You could bar tend, seriously though it is some good extra money.

Little problem here...depending on the state.

Had a friend who had been a bartender all through college, flight training, and cfi. Well some 19 year old got into the bar with a fake ID, and the state law required that the person actually sevring the liquor (even though there was a bouncer checking ID's) take a felony hit. Anyway, he's banned from airline employment (and bartending) for however many years.

This in spite of the fact that:
- The bouncer checked the ID.
- The fake ID was pretty good, ie not obviously bogus.

If you're going to do this, undestand your state laws on this stuff.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back