Part Time Employment Pilots??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Coloaviator

I was just wondering if anybody has found anything worth while that 135/121 guys can do on the side for extra income?? Legitimate employment??

Yea, Uhhhh that whole Dirk Diggler thing never panned out for me so Great so it looks like instructing will have to do..............

You could bar tend, seriously though it is some good extra money.

Why would a professional pilot need a second job? They should be paid well enough with their flying job.

Why would a professional pilot need a second job? They should be paid well enough with their flying job.
I dont think that this was his question.

HeadCheese13!

You know why I had to eat ramen to get where I am at now. Because, some F---ing pimple popper wants to fly an RJ for 19K a year!

Yeah its definitly the pimple poppers fault you eat ramen noodles.

HeadCheese13!

You know why I had to eat ramen to get where I am at now. Because, some F---ing pimple popper wants to fly an RJ for 19K a year!

There's always law school for super geniuses like yourself.

Yeah its definitly the pimple poppers fault you eat ramen noodles.

with the exception of horizon air, you guys are whoring yourselves. If things continue the way they are going now where do you think scope is going to be in five years? ten years? Beyond that? do you really want to be flying 737's at whatever crappy regional you fly for now or would you like to do it at mainline. mark my words, if you continue to whore yourselves you are going to screw youselves out of the mainline jobs in the future. you fools better wake up and change something.

Latest resources

Back