• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Part Time Employment Pilots??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I encourage any and all pilots who envy pizza delivery drivers for their Quality of Living to stop dreaming and start doing!!

A positive attitude and a smile go long way at Dominos. Godspeed to all of you!

The only way out is for everyone to get on the same page. ALPA needs to unify and set a minimum acceptable wage for FO and CA, and establish scope at some level and then stick to it.

I don't think that would do it. What would is a full-blown, extremely ugly nationwide general strike. When not a single piece of aluminum moves for a week or two and the country comes to a standstill, then things will change.

Not until.

What are they gonna do, jail all 60,000+ of us?

Substitute teacher high school

Best part time job you could ever want. Ive been working part time for a district in Southern CA for the past 6 years.

Less then 3.5 hours pays 60 bucks, more then 3.5 hours pays $115 per day. I do everything online so if I want to work I get online and see whats available. No crazy phone calls at the butt crack of dawn. Ive disappeared for months at a time, no one cares, work as little or as much as you want. The PARS retirement is better then my airline retirement. Obviously every district is different, but I enjoy it. People are the school are friendly and always in a good mood. I wish I could say the same for my airline.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back