• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
TurboJetCpt said:
Just because he worked at a regional for 6 years doesn't mean squat. Ever hear of sleeper cells ??? DUH ?
I hear ya man, deep inside every American is a sleeper cell trying to get out. Gooney goo goo! Gus, you're wife is a big foot.

Indy319FA said:
Sorry to see this happen to Faisal. I worked with him at IDE and he was always very professional and a good guy to work with.

That's the same thing someone said of the guy who was arrested today in London, who happened to have an all-area access card at Heathrow because he worked there. He was also a national of England, pretty much a lifelong resident.
Sorry guys, sometimes you gotta take the hard line for the common good.

This guy can't be a threat. He flew six YEARS as an airline pilot. His job with Indy might even have been on the Airbus A319.

And yet you are all acting like we have just kept a terrorist out of a Jetblue cockpit.

Yes, we don't have *all* the facts behind this case.

But I still can't help but wonder, did TSA reallly find something fishy in his background?

If so, then why stop him now? What about the past six years as an ACA/Indy pilot ?

If TSA "missed" that, then there's no hope for these Thousands Standing Around.

dashtrash said:
Thanks for the verbal vomit. Yet, you are unable to deny the fact that all of our problems in the middle east are rooted in islamic hatred for Israel. Our security is directly tied to that of Israel. Those who would claim otherwise are not interested in the truth. Our president is not the issue. islamic fascists and their apologists at home are.

You're right - I went overboard. I apologize for the rant.

But I disagree that all of the problems of the middle east are rooted in islamic hatred for israel. Granted, it certainly stirs the pot, but it's only one ingredient of the brew.

Mix in a teaspoon of jewish loathing of islam, a teaspoon of class separation, a tablespoon of Palestinian poverty, and a cup of American unquestioning military support for Israel, and you have the right mix of explosive inter-civilizational warfare. All of that doesn't even include the vast history of judaeo-christian, judaeo-islamic, and christian-islamic tension.

If the jews would respect islam, and islam would respect the jews, tensions would decrease. If the Palestinians were on equal economic footing, tensions would decrease. If the islamic world was on an equal military footing, tensions would decrease.

The diplomatic potential is there for Israel to come to terms with its neighbors.

HOLY COW! I can only read this thread with my jaw on the floor. I cannot believe there are so many narrow-minded people on this board. This board where many argue that pilots are an intellectual and professional equivalent of Doctors and Lawyers. This thread should put to rest any doubt about that.

You narrow minded people better hurry and protest that Olympic Gold Medal from Muhammad Ali and go back in time and stop him from lighting the Atlanta Olympic torch in what was quite possibly the biggest American tear-jerker in our Olympic history. All because he believes in the Qur'an as a member of an American founded Muslim sect. Heck he is even as bad as Bin Laden in your eyes, huh? I bet he was even the one who blew that bomb up in the Atlanta Olympic Park…..
Oh wait…..
that was that crazy white guy that was blowing up all the abortion clinics in the name of Christianity.

I doubt that as bad as Louis Farrakhan is, and the hate that the Nation of Islam does Preach, do you think that Ali was pumping out that hate? But yet you think all other Muslims agree with Bin Laden. THATS crazy!

P.S.
Ooops, someone just told me Ali did not stay in the Nation of Islam long and converted to Sunni Muslim. But I still like the comparison with Ali and Farrakhan.

Last edited:
shooter said:
HOLY COW! I can only read this thread with my jaw on the floor. I cannot believe there are so many narrow-minded people on this board. This board where many argue that pilots are an intellectual and professional equivalent of Doctors and Lawyers. This thread should put to rest any doubt about that.

You narrow minded people better hurry and protest that Olympic Gold Medal from Muhammad Ali and go back in time and stop him from lighting the Atlanta Olympic torch in what was quite possibly the biggest American tear-jerker in our Olympic history. All because he believes in the Qur'an as a member of an American founded Muslim sect. Heck he is even as bad as Bin Laden in your eyes, huh? I bet he was even the one who blew that bomb up in the Atlanta Olympic Park…..
Oh wait…..
that was that crazy white guy that was blowing up all the abortion clinics in the name of Christianity.

I doubt that as bad as Louis Farrakhan is, and the hate that the Nation of Islam does Preach, do you think that Ali was pumping out that hate? But yet you think all other Muslims agree with Bin Laden. THATS crazy!

Shut up idiot, I think your mom's calling you for dinner upstairs.

Jonny Sacko said:
Shut up idiot, I think your mom's calling you for dinner upstairs.

you're a real bright one there Sucko

This guy can't be a threat. He flew six YEARS as an airline pilot. His job with Indy might even have been on the Airbus A319.

not enough gas in the A319 or RJ.

SWA/FO said:
not enough gas in the A319 or RJ.

I'm assuming you're implying that *IF* he was a terrorist, he could use the A319 as a weapon.

Newsflash, the A320 isn't much different... and the A320 is the biggest aircraft Jetblue has.

So where does that leave us? Back to square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back