• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
AirBadger said:
RedBelly, thats racism. Plain and simple. Your talking about a throwback to the days of segregation. We have these laws so that everyone has a fair shot at living and succeeding in this country.

Yes, there are a lot of junk law suits, but in almost all cases, a lawyer is the only option we as citizens have when we are in need of legal help.

This has nothing to do with race, only the rights of a private business. I feel the same about the pilots who sued United back in the 1990's because they said they weren't hired because of their eyesight. I never brought up race... I choose to hold everyone to the same standard.

Hey Sir Humpalot.
I have some ideas for you and Flyer 1014 or other Muslims who want to help.
1. Organize yourselves and go to the CIA/FBI and demand that they take you as "reserve interperters".
2. Organize a non religious muslim group (I know I know) that states its purpose is to seperate the religion, and work on the problems in the Islamic world. You could name it "Were Muslim Americans that are unsure of what to do but lets get together to stop this bull$hit group". Denounce Osama and list the Mad Mullas that should not be followed.
-- Make one of your requirements to stop pointing out how much America sucks. We know we have problems but we are tired of you complaining about policies that "your" ex country men have forced us to take. Good or bad, we are between a rock and a hard place and whatever we do will have negative consequences.
3. Argue with your relatives when they show the slightest sympathy for terrorists.
4. Make the Israel question a political question, not a religious question.
5. Forget the Crusades. Lets call it a tie--not a do over.

Anyone can feel free to add more. Make them real because most of the muslims on this thread seem engaged.

Last edited:
Hey Sir Humpalot.
1. Organize yourselves and go to the CIA/FBI and demand that they take you as "reserve interperters".
2. Organize a non religious muslim group (I know I know) that states its purpose is to seperate the religion, and work on the problems in the Islamic world. You could name it "Were Muslim Americans that are unsure of what to do but lets get together to stop this bull$hit group". Denounce Osama and list the Mad Mullas that should not be followed.

6. Then stop sending the SWA/FO private messages about muslims....and calling him names. OK flyer1015....or should I type that in arabic?

brainhurts said:
Hey Sir Humpalot.
-- Make one of your requirements to stop pointing out how much America sucks. We know we have problems but we are tired of you complaining about policies that "your" ex country men have forced us to take. Good or bad, we are between a rock and a hard place and whatever we do will have negative consequences.
3. Argue with your relatives when they show the slightest sympathy for terrorists.
4. Make the Israel question a political question, not a religious question.
5. Forget the Crusades. Lets call it a tie--not a do over.

Anyone can feel free to add more. Make them real because most of the muslims on this thread seem engaged.

Now I'm labeled a Muslim simply because I am defending the good muslims in the world? Thanks !

Even if I was one, work as a reserve interpreter?! What? That implies I know a foreign language to begin with. I do have some american muslim friends, and half only speak English.

No one I personally know has ever sympathesized with the terrorists.

Israel a political question, not a religious question? Not sure where you're going with that. But zionism is 100% political, it has noting to do with establishing a jewish state (that doesn't sound religious at all). Yah right!

SWA/FO said:
6. Then stop sending the SWA/FO private messages about muslims....and calling him names. OK flyer1015....or should I type that in arabic?

I sent you one PM, and I will respond to yours later today.

Type it in Arabic if you know it, I don't know Arabic, but if you can and want to, go for it !

furloughed dude said:
Man starvingredtail,

Boy have you gone off the deep end with the koolaid. Give me a break... That actually sounds gay...

Thank you,They must make cool-aid over there. I have never seen some many people trust MGMT in my life....TIME WILL TELL

Faisal is a great guy. I had the privledge of flying with him at ACA right after 9/11 and I assure you that he was as devistated as anyone else at the time. I am deeply saddened by the response on this board regarding ethnicity or how he had training issues. This is all not even the point. The point is. His background check was complete. He had received all of the official,"Welcome to the family" e-mails and was ready to go to class the next day. He had turned down another job offer, who by the way was required to do all of the PRIA checks as well, and committed himself to Jblue. This to me isn't about Jblue as a company. I admire their product and have many friends over there and I know that the great majority of you guys are top notch. All I have to say is that Faisal is also Top Notch! If the roles were reversed, I can't say that I wouldn't have done exactly what Faisal is doing. Not to teach Jblue a lesson, but to stand up for his rights as an American Citizen. He would have done nothing but Raise the quality of people at the airline as his concerns have always focused on safety and his great personality and ability to establish lasting relationships with the people he works with. Unfortunately, for Jblues sake, this is the only forum (The Legal One) where Faisal can stand up for himself and people have to listen to his greivances.

Irishav8r said:
Faisal is a great guy. I had the privledge of flying with him at ACA right after 9/11 and I assure you that he was as devistated as anyone else at the time. I am deeply saddened by the response on this board regarding ethnicity or how he had training issues. This is all not even the point. The point is. His background check was complete. He had received all of the official,"Welcome to the family" e-mails and was ready to go to class the next day. He had turned down another job offer, who by the way was required to do all of the PRIA checks as well, and committed himself to Jblue. This to me isn't about Jblue as a company. I admire their product and have many friends over there and I know that the great majority of you guys are top notch. All I have to say is that Faisal is also Top Notch! If the roles were reversed, I can't say that I wouldn't have done exactly what Faisal is doing. Not to teach Jblue a lesson, but to stand up for his rights as an American Citizen. He would have done nothing but Raise the quality of people at the airline as his concerns have always focused on safety and his great personality and ability to establish lasting relationships with the people he works with. Unfortunately, for Jblues sake, this is the only forum (The Legal One) where Faisal can stand up for himself and people have to listen to his greivances.

Am I missing something here? Where has it been established that JetBlue didn't hire him because of his race? For every person that gets denied employment there is someone that claims "He would have done nothing but Raise the quality of people at the airline as his concerns have always focused on safety and his great personality and ability to establish lasting relationships with the people he works with". To all of you who worked with this guy that support him, I am sure you have good reason. That doesn't mean he was denied employment because of his race.

I support him and his claim. I just don't like the blind racist B.S. posted on here. I understand that America's enemy right now are radical, muslim extremist, but he is not one of them. The courts will sort it out as should be the case. Its called "Equal opportunity employment" Otherwise it may as well be Manzanar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back