• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyer1015 said:
Again, HOW ?!?! You clearly said Muslims here need to "go over there and stop this mess."

So i ask again, how ??? Let's start with they fly out to the Middle East, and now what?

You can't just wave a magic wand and have singing ponies solve the problem.

Other than that, during the day from 8:30am to 5pm, I worked at my engineering job for a defense contractor.

You answer with the well worn Islam mantra "poor poor pitiful me, it can't be my fault so it must be gods will, i have no control, i have no means to solve the problem, woe is me..." B.S.

You have the means to make a difference, if you cannot figure that out, you are part of the problem, sitting there doing nothing. Your an engineer or claim to be for crying out loud, figure out a solution to why your religion is going to keep escalating this conflict until someone starts throwing Nukes around, you heard it here first.

Singing ponies would be cool, now thats a nice idea, work on that.

Oh, and think fast:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/08/10/uk.terror/index.html

Cause, 300 million folks are getting a little tired of the crap

thread creep out.

Last edited:
He was a good guy at FLYI. I hope he takes Blue Balls for every penny they have. What did they make in the last quarter, 13 mil? I hope he gets all of it.

he picked a bad time to sue jetblue

now we have more muslims trying to blow up planes, not much sympathy from a jury now. No one will ever hire him now.

mannyaplus11 said:
I would like to know we never hear about non-radical Muslim groups condemning the radical Muslims for their actions?

Because you don't visit mosques and because it's not obnoxious enough to appear on CNN or hateful enough to appear on Fox News.

Flyer1015 said:
Listen to you all !

You're using the sad excuse of 9/11 and the actions of 19 men to collectively group an entire religion of 1.4 billion people as terrorists.

Yes, there are many muslim extremists, but it's only a few percentage of the 1.4 billion muslims who are like that.

In America, there are Muslim doctors, lawyers, engineers, teachers, businessmen, airline pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, and any other trade you can imagine.

There are Muslims serving in the US Air Froce, Army, Navy and the Marines.

There are US Muslim armed services members who are serving our country by fighting the war in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, just so your bigoted a$$es can go to bed safely tonight.

Grow up, people!

Cheers!

VABB said:
I have read it, and the quran clearly teaches conversion by the sword.

You mention Timothy McVeigh and the KKK. Fine, but neither one of them have ever stated that they were committing violence in the name of the Bible. In fact, Jesus very emphatically teaches NOT to use violence, so anyone who commits an act of violence and says they are following the Bible are actually contradicting it.

The same cannot be said for islam.

You are truly an idiot, and a liar. And you claim moral superiority?

The aims of the few radical terrorist muslims intent on destroying the West are no different than the few radical terrorist christians intent on destroying Islam.

The quack followers of Pat Robertson are no different than the quack followers of OBL.

And today, these and other quack christians are cheering on Israel in support of the mythic belief that Jesus is on his way home. Pat Robertson is in Jerusalem to give moral support to the Israelis, because he believes this is the beginning of armageddon. It's not much of a mystic prophecy if it's self-fulfilling.

Jesus' peace-loving statements contradict the West's use of military power. The real evil lies in ignorance, of passively letting the President and those whole pull his strings unleash havoc, pain, and misery on the innocent. And America is morally superior?

scoreboard said:
You answer with the well worn Islam mantra "poor poor pitiful me, it can't be my fault so it must be gods will, i have no control, i have no means to solve the problem, woe is me..." B.S.

I still dont know where you're getting this BS of god's will."

You have the means to make a difference, if you cannot figure that out, you are part of the problem, sitting there doing nothing.

Again, you said go over there and fix it... that's much easier said than done. Just how do you fix it?! Our administration thinks blowing the sh*t out of things there should solve it... that's gone pretty well for the past three and a half years.

Your an engineer or claim to be for crying out loud, figure out a solution to why your religion is going to keep escalating this conflict until someone starts throwing Nukes around, you heard it here first.

Who are you to assume I am a Muslim? Just because I'm defending them or their religion?

Yes, I'm a structural engineer.

You are smoking some nice high quality weed if you seriously think American Muslims can go over there and fix the whole problem. We've gone back and forth, back and forth, and you STILL have NOT offered a solution to the problem. Because the problem is, there isn't a clear one. American muslims can't just walk into the Middle East and approach al-Qaeda and tell them to knock this sh*t off.

Oh, and think fast:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/08/10/uk.terror/index.html

Cause, 300 million folks are getting a little tired of the crap

thread creep out.

Yes, I heard about that. It's sad what terrorists are trying to do, but I'm glad they were stopped before any damage could be done.

And yes, I'm one of those 300 million folks who are getting tired of this crap.

But look at you, just pointing fingers at American Muslims and telling them to "go over there and solve all the problems." That's disillusioned thinking at best.

j41driver said:
It's not being PC...it is what this country was founded on. If you'll remember history class, the Pilgrims came to this country so they would have freedom of religion. If you don't like a job applicant then don't hire him but it is absolutely not right to not hire someone or fire them based on their religious beliefs. Why? Because this is America!

You did not read my statement carefully. I never said it was right to not hire someone based upon their religion, only that a private company should have the right to do it. There is a huge difference between not being hired by a company, and being persecuted for you religious beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back