• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

P180 Vs. Phenom 300 - Avantair Ad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I didn't know that. Never tried a P180... but would be very surprised to discover I would rather be landing a Citation on snow or slush.

Agree on preference for Citation on snow or slush. I've got plenty of time in both (CE550/560 and P180). 120Kt Vref with no ABS is a downside for P180. Cabin colume and appointments and noise level with very little extra time on a 1000 mile leg is a plus for P180.

Don't be such a sensitive putz. He is 100% right on what he said...some people just do not like to ride on TP's, get over it. Some would rather spend the extra cash to be in a jet.

There are two types of people. Those who are flying a prop, and those who wish they were flying a prop. Just another case of "prop envy" if you ask me.

There are two types of people. Those who are flying a prop, and those who wish they were flying a prop. Just another case of "prop envy" if you ask me.

who cares what you fly as long as its decent equipment and pay, unfortunately there is not a turboprop out there that pays a good salary.

On the other hand ... you don't save that 20 minutes if you can't use a smaller more convenient airport.

Who would not rather land a turboprop on a contaminated or short runway than land a jet?

Many of the so called "Small Airports" are too dangerous to mess with.

Props are for boats. Hehehe

Does your airplane have a "rudder"?

I personally loved flying a prop, the KA 300. The only thing I don't miss is the lack of APU during the summer season. It's the people in the back that usually had the comments about getting into it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back