P180 Vs. Phenom 300 - Avantair Ad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Props are for boats!

Thanks for that, we've all heard props are for boats, in this thread. You should try reading before repeating what other's have already said. I would like to be flying a jet myself but getting in and out of 2,500' strips in mountainous terrain in the heat of summer makes props the only option doesn't it? It must be nice, maybe boring, flying into all those long and wide ILS runways.

Good for you boiler, you got me, I'm so embarrassed. I didn't realize there was a statute of limitations on threads...

Just finished my Memorial-Day-Week tour. Ballz out, every day. From what I saw, ALL of the fracs had booming business! Good stuff.

I don't think that the fractional model is going away. Props or otherwise, we're here to stay!!!

Oh yeah... PROPS RULE!!!

I fly the Phenom and it's all good. Nothing to add other than that I won't get into the ******************************-nozzle debate fest,

IMHO, Who cares if it is a prop or a jet? It flies and you get paid for it! All that matters is how well you get paid for it!

IMHO, Who cares if it is a prop or a jet? It flies and you get paid for it! All that matters is how well you get paid for it!

And how much time off you get. I'd fly a C152 if I had a 7&7 with 4 weeks of vacation at $225,000.

Latest resources

Back