• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Outsourcing alert... UAL/Aer Lingus!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm 6'4" with 2500 hrs. and a Jetstream type. If I can fit in that thing.....

United should be doing this work.

A complete outsourcing of flying. Yay airline industry. Rock bottom fares means everyone outsources their heavy mx, now this. But hey, we can go from Midway to Orlando for less than $150 roundtrip....so its cool

I'm thinking of making an email account just so I can apply and send them my opinion on what I think of their start up. Imagine if they got 10,000 of those. Think they'd get the message? All the wasted man hours. That be a shame.

United should be doing this work.

A complete outsourcing of flying. Yay airline industry. Rock bottom fares means everyone outsources their heavy mx, now this. But hey, we can go from Midway to Orlando for less than $150 roundtrip....so its cool

And yet you can't do anything else.

they probably have more resumes than they know what to do with...so truly the title is correct, so long jobs

SSSOOOOOOO......

Where is ALPO of 2000 summer of love, chest thumping, lets slow this b!tch to a crawl, we're gonna show you mother United, we're worth every penny,weak d!ck, no balls having, wanna be UAL Union? Oh yeah.... my bad... it's ALPO. What the F*&K was I thinking???? Now make sure you guys don't bite the hand that feeds you, eat the ALPO propaganda and then roll over and let Tilton give you a belly rub with a brand new airline with brand new pilots at rock bottom pay. The line for these positions will be out the door and down the street by about 10 miles. Pathetic....

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back