Open Letter to B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Bob"

We have seen you go on and on about that great operation that you now work for that is supposedly non union. Many of us have suggested you validate how wonderful life with out unions is by simply saying who you do work for and allowing us all to see what this utopia is. The aviation community is very small and the relative content or discontent at your operations will let us all know just how green things are on that non union side of the fence. Come on "Bob" put money where your mouth is.

"Bob"/B19, you answer the questions that have been asked of you and I'll start answering yours. What's the problem Bob, can't think of a non union slice of heaven to tell us about, come on take a shot at it

"Bob"/B19, you answer the questions that have been asked of you and I'll start answering yours. What's the problem Bob, can't think of a non union slice of heaven to tell us about, come on take a shot at it

Ahh, but you don't understand. This isn't about me. I've been truthful in all my posts yet Gerry has begun a conspiracy.

It's really about the questions that need to be answered by those that are considering turning in those cards. FLOPS has already gone that route and still has many months to go before a T/A. Let's sit back and see how ugly :crying: the process gets.
Even if you don't answer the question, others will ask, and when they find out the obvious, another part of the dark side of the union will be exposed.

So, riddle me this, "Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?"

So where do you work, B19? Most of the rest of us in this thread are open about where we work. Perhaps we have mutual acquaintances. Aviation ends up being a fairly small world at times.

Tell us all Bob where is this paradise

Ahh, but you don't understand. This isn't about me. I've been truthful in all my posts yet Gerry has begun a conspiracy.

It's really about the questions that need to be answered by those that are considering turning in those cards. FLOPS has already gone that route and still has many months to go before a T/A. Let's sit back and see how ugly :crying: the process gets.
Even if you don't answer the question, others will ask, and when they find out the obvious, another part of the dark side of the union will be exposed.

So, riddle me this, "Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?"

Bob

There could be no better way then by example for you to convince the undecided. If your current non union paradise is all you say it is then it should be a shining example for all those pilots sitting on the fence. Show them just how wonderful life is with out an old nasty union there to disrupt your life. Tell us all Bob where is this paradise.:laugh:

Last edited:
[quote=B19 Flyer;1454032]Ahh, but you don't understand. This isn't about me.
I've been truthful
BS Bob in all my posts yet Gerry has begun a conspiracy.

It's really about the questions that need to be answered by those that are considering turning in those cards. FLOPS has already gone that route and still
has many months to go before a T/A
Why do we have many months to go Bob?.
Let's sit back and see how ugly :crying: the process gets.
And why will the process get ugly, The Union isn't making the process ugly, Come on bob tell us who is making the process UGLY F@#kn idiot

Even if you don't answer the question, others will ask, and when they find out the obvious, another part of the
dark side of the union will be exposed.
Hell I've seen the Darkest side of the company, so what is the difference?

So, riddle me this, "Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?" [/quote]

Man Up Bob

"Bob"

We have seen you go on and on about that great operation that you now work for that is supposedly non union. Many of us have suggested you validate how wonderful life with out unions is by simply saying who you do work for and allowing us all to see what this utopia is. The aviation community is very small and the relative content or discontent at your operations will let us all know just how green things are on that non union side of the fence. Come on "Bob" put money where your mouth is.

Trying to hide from the TRUTH "Bob".....again:cool:

Come on Bob......MAN UP!!!!!!:cool:

Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?

Yes. Members all have access to IBT's website where they are able to educate themselvs. The NJA 1108 website used to have a strike prep section which had an extensive Q&A to help prepare yourself and your family financially and emotionally if the need arose. If they have specific questions they can contact their local office to speak with a Union Rep., who are considered an experts on the situation.

Companies like mine (NJA) like to hire professionals. If a pilot can not educate him/her self then that is their own fault. If/when a legal work action is to take place the writing is on the wall months to years in advance.

Anybody at FLOPS want to back me up on this one?

Hope that helps.

It's really about the questions that need to be answered by those that are considering turning in those cards.

So you acknowledge the truth of my original premise? I didn't even know their was a card drive under way at Avantair. Guess I don't have all the answers after all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back