Open Letter to B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're a sick puppy Bob

Next truthful item of interest is that one of the people that posts against me is myself to spur conversation. This has been undetected and successful beyond my wildest dreams to help me drive my point of union lunacy home.

After all the people that have posted to say that they think you're a fraud and a scab, you create an alter ego that thinks the same thing.

You don't have an agenda. You have a serious self-image problem.

Hate to disappoint y’all, but I’m alive and well.

I average a week a month on the road but before now, credit has never been taken for driving me off the board during my absence. All of you are great at reviewing my posting history, but y’all missed the posting gaps.

Don’t we all enjoy a good conspiracy? Considering I’ve been gone for a week and the normal mob mentality of a union is claiming “victory”, I think it’s appropriate that I take the following action. Telling the absolute truth.

Every post about my background is truthful. All the answers to your questions are there, y’all choose not to see them. Typical of union rhetoric, the simple truth has been falsified to interpret what the union wants the masses to believe. I’ve tried to set the record straight which is something I no longer will attempt to do.

Next truthful item of interest is that one of the people that posts against me is myself to spur conversation. This has been undetected and successful beyond my wildest dreams to help me drive my point of union lunacy home.

Third, there are better ways to get my point across than the method I have been using. So, while the people touting the radical union stance who are claiming “victory” may think I’m gone, I’ll be alive as ever chiming in using my own charming way. I’ll get my point across in other ways.

Last but not least, I appreciate the countless PMs supporting my opinions. They have given me plenty of material to work with. I’m certain that I’ll bring ‘ole B19 out of semi retirement on occasion, but for now I’ll choose a different method of saying “I told you so.” It’ll be up to the conspiracy monkeys to figure out who it will be in the future.

Dude you are So full of sh!t.

First no one was taking credit for anything. We were just celebrating the absence of a lying, deceitful POS.

Your unwillingness to be honest and to validate all the baseless statements you have made with a little fact, now combined with the self confessed fact that you have a alter ego to press more baseless bullsh!t, more then proves what you are. Most every pilots that post here has nothing to hide by concealing the simplest thing, who we work for. You beat your BS drum about how great your non union company is. Well just tell us, what company is that.

Come on you lying POS...... MAN UP:laugh:

Man Up?????

Dude you are So full of sh!t.

First no one was taking credit for anything. We were just celebrating the absence of a lying, deceitful POS.

Your unwillingness to be honest and to validate all the baseless statements you have made with a little fact, now combined with the self confessed fact that you have a alter ego to press more baseless bullsh!t, more then proves what you are. Most every pilots that post here has nothing to hide by concealing the simplest thing, who we work for. You beat your BS drum about how great your non union company is. Well just tell us, what company is that.

Come on you lying POS...... MAN UP:laugh:

What about it "Bob"/B19......You got the nads to MAN UP?????:confused:

did you just reply to your own quote?

Third, there are better ways to get my point across than the method I have been using. So, while the people touting the radical union stance who are claiming “victory” may think I’m gone, I’ll be alive as ever chiming in using my own charming way. I’ll get my point across in other ways.

Last but not least, I appreciate the countless PMs supporting my opinions. They have given me plenty of material to work with. I’m certain that I’ll bring ‘ole B19 out of semi retirement on occasion, but for now I’ll choose a different method of saying “I told you so.” It’ll be up to the conspiracy monkeys to figure out who it will be in the future.

www.unionfacts.com

So by your own admission you have done and will do the following:

1. Used more than one user name to spur debate in the direction you hope it to go (anti-union).
2. Will use yet another alias to "continue to get my point across".

I am left for the following question. Who does these kinds of things? Who has 3 aliases? Who makes follow on posts to bolster their own arguments? Who, when driven away by the pure preponderance of dissent to his/her opinions, takes on another persona to continue the attack, like a recently exercised demon.

I'll tell you who, a professional union-buster. But, having been so exorcised you tripped up this time, your own words rendering any argument that you might make in the future incredible. I'm also confident that, regardless of whatever incarnation you decide to manifest, your intentions will be equally transparent in the future.

And once again, I will look forward to your (in all your forms) disappearance from this message board just as soon as we get a contract at Flight Options. Then you can move on the next employee group, cuz hey you gotts to pay da bills - its blood money of course, but you long ago sold your soul to the union-busting industry, so its just business, isn't it?

See the little red and white triangle at the bottom of the posts? Use it, I did. The more the better, but admittedly making false posts under more than one screen name has to be against Flightinfo policy on behavior....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back