Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to go "G"

So by your own admission you have done and will do the following:

1. Used more than one user name to spur debate in the direction you hope it to go (anti-union).
2. Will use yet another alias to "continue to get my point across".

I am left for the following question. Who does these kinds of things? Who has 3 aliases? Who makes follow on posts to bolster their own arguments? Who, when driven away by the pure preponderance of dissent to his/her opinions, takes on another persona to continue the attack, like a recently exercised demon.

I'll tell you who, a professional union-buster. But, having been so exorcised you tripped up this time, your own words rendering any argument that you might make in the future incredible. I'm also confident that, regardless of whatever incarnation you decide to manifest, your intentions will be equally transparent in the future.

And once again, I will look forward to your (in all your forms) disappearance from this message board just as soon as we get a contract at Flight Options. Then you can move on the next employee group, cuz hey you gotts to pay da bills - its blood money of course, but you long ago sold your soul to the union-busting industry, so its just business, isn't it?

Amen "G":beer:

The Exorcism of B19

Here is part of the Rite of Exorcism in Latin. Maybe if we all say it together B19 and his two other manifestations will be cast out from this message board to forever burn. :laugh:

EXORCIZO te, immundíssime spíritus, omnis incúrsio adversárii, omne phantasma, omnis légio, in nómine Dómini nostri Jesu+Christi eradicáre, et effugáre ab hoc plásmate Dei +. Ipse tibi ímperat, qui te de supérnis cæaelórum in inferióra terræ demérgi præcépit. Ipse tibi ímperat, qui mari, ventis et tempestátibus imperávit. Audi ergo, et time, sátana, inimice fidei, hostis géneris humáni, mortis addúctor, vitæ raptor, justítiæ declinátor, malórum radix, fomes vitiórum, sedúctor hóminum, próditur géntium, incitátor invídiæ, origo avaritiæ, causa discórdiæ, excitátor dolórum: quid stas, et resistis, cum scias, Christum Dóminum vias tuas pérdere? Illum métue, qui in Isaac immolátus est, in Joseph venúndatus, in agno occísus, in hómine crucifixus, deinde inférni triumphátor fuit. Sequentes crucis fiat in fronte obsessi. Recéde ergo in nómine Patris +, et Fílii +, et Spíritus + Sancti: da locum Spirítui Sancto, per hoc signum sanctæ + Crucis Jesu Christi Dómini nostri: Qui cum Patre et eódem Spíritu Sancto vivit et regnat Deus, per ómnia sæcula sæculórum.

I'm glad we have so many professional pilots willing to trash another pilot for his opinions on unions. Have we not advanced beyond elementary school bullying and name calling?

BTW...a lot of the "professional pilots" that have posted on this thread seem to be naive enough to believe that the only concern of a union is to look out for the members. Unions, especially national unions, are increasingly political. They have virtually no power if the members do not have a perceived problem. As such, issues tend to be magnified for the purpose of gaining power.

Don't get me wrong, unions have their place and purpose. Just don't think they are angels sent from heaven to save you from the evil CEO.

Now, who wants to throw the first grade school-esque name calling at me?

Profisional Pilot.....NOT

I'm glad we have so many professional pilots willing to trash another pilot for his opinions on unions. Have we not advanced beyond elementary school bullying and name calling?

BTW...a lot of the "professional pilots" that have posted on this thread seem to be naive enough to believe that the only concern of a union is to look out for the members. Unions, especially national unions, are increasingly political. They have virtually no power if the members do not have a perceived problem. As such, issues tend to be magnified for the purpose of gaining power.

Don't get me wrong, unions have their place and purpose. Just don't think they are angels sent from heaven to save you from the evil CEO.

Dude,

This guy is not a pro pilot, he's a anti union hack posing as a manager/pilot. When the real pilots on the board started calling him on his bullsh!t he clammed up. All of us have opinions and no one gets trashed for their opinion if it appears that they are who they are selling. Bob was holding him self and his current company as all the reasons that a union was bad. The real pilots on here simply asked him to put some fact behind his claims. Like what is this great non union aviation company he works for. Is this so extreme that he can't answer? What he was slammed for was pretending to be something that he wasn't just to advance his anti union views and then admitting that he had other identities on this board to help him further his anti union BS.

Professional Pilot......NOT

if this is what you believe, your part of the problem!

Purple *************************.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back