Open Letter to B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B19,

You have sold me! I want to put in my resume and application where you work. Message me on here and let me know where it is so I can apply!

"Bob"

We have seen you go on and on about that great operation that you now work for that is supposedly non union. Many of us have suggested you validate how wonderful life with out unions is by simply saying who you do work for and allowing us all to see what this utopia is. The aviation community is very small and the relative content or discontent at your operations will let us all know just how green things are on that non union side of the fence. Come on "Bob" put money where your mouth is.

Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?

It seems you have run out of drabble, B19...now your repeating yourself.
Any more insightful comments, or do I just go and start using the ignore function now??

Trying to hide from the TRUTH "Bob"

Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?

"Bob"

We have seen you go on and on about that great operation that you now work for that is supposedly non union. Many of us have suggested you validate how wonderful life with out unions is by simply saying who you do work for and allowing us all to see what this utopia is. The aviation community is very small and the relative content or discontent at your operations will let us all know just how green things are on that non union side of the fence. Come on "Bob" put money where your mouth is.

Trying to hide from the TRUTH "Bob".....again:cool:

I just don't see how 100% of B19's comments are even remotely relevant to what NetJets is doing.

She really needs to go talk in the 121 threads.

"Bob"

I'm definitely looking for Utopia Bob, please tell me where you work. Please, please, please!!!

Come on B19, I am sold! I want to put my application in and try to get on with your outfit! Tell me where it is! Private message me if you must, just tell me where so I can start the egg rolling. I will keep it between us.

I will private message this to you to make sure you have it and you can just respond!

I'm definitely looking for Utopia Bob, please tell me where you work. Please, please, please!!!

Why would a peaceful and profitable airline hire a staunch union supporter ?

Gerry has gone through all the posts, he has started the conspiracy and has all the answers. Ask him. The truth is there but ignored.

So, riddle me this, "Are new members advised that their strike benefits probably won't cover the cost of cobra health insurance payments during a work action?"

So where do you work, B19? Most of the rest of us in this thread are open about where we work. Perhaps we have mutual acquaintances. Aviation ends up being a fairly small world at times.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back