• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Open Letter to B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the beginning of my posts, I stand by one simple sentence. "Be careful what you ask for." Two layoffs for me, divorces and suicide from friends during a union action secured my opinion forever about unions. The divorces were pilot union members, and the suicide would have never happened if the union action had not occured. It makes no difference that I'm financially better off, or that I have a better job now that is specifically within my chosen field. The career disruption(s) really sucked and I didn't ask for them. I have a right to let others know that it can happen. Furthermore, I have a right to state that a union action can't happen if a union isn't on the property.

It is good to have a scapegoat. Good for you!!!

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/delusional-disorder

Brother "G" that was a awesome post and I think you may have hit bone on some of those slashes. "Bob"/B19 seemed to take exception to much of what you had to say. As we have seen so many times in the past, the truth is hard to hide from and will always stand up under the most intense denial and scrutiny.

"Bob" take your meds.:rolleyes:

I only said that there isn't a conspiracy, why I posted and the valid reason(s) I don't like unions. That is taking exception? :rolleyes:

I'm on the floor laughing :laugh: that somebody took time to go through my posts. If you look deep enough you might find my connection with Amelia Earhart.

Nothing better to do?

I only said that there isn't a conspiracy, why I posted and the valid reason(s) I don't like unions. That is taking exception? :rolleyes:

I'm on the floor laughing :laugh: that somebody took time to go through my posts.
If you look deep enough you might find my connection with Amelia Earhart.
Nothing better to do?

While your on the can at night right? Is that your connection?

Larry, Moe and Curly were consumate professionals who would have done much better finaincially had the studios not taken advantage of them.

Hmmm. Maybe that's the reason there is now a Screen Actors Guild?

Moe Larry and Curley

Don't be dissin' Moe Larry and Curley. Consumate professionals, cutting edge science that still is debated ie Nature vs Nurture were explored in many of their vignettes. I can't believe a red blooded American would think less of a person because Moe Larry and Curley was thier icon. Besides what a specious argument against the points Fischman made. And for the record I wish you guys would join me and put B-19 to your ignore list. The guy obviously doesn't believe in Democracy.

I've really enjoyed having this B-19 character on my ignore list...next up - that Bogart chump...

There ~ that was easy!!:uzi:

Latest resources

Back