Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta be Skybus.......

:D

Interesting guess. Perhaps VA? Maybe he's H & F?

Still waiting for B19 to answer the question that I've now posted twice.

This guy is nothing but a friggin' tool. He's got no spine to respond with. You guys at NJA have a great gig - he wishes he had it so good. Dumb a$$ coward.

B19's Obituary

I'd like to be the first to acknowledge the passing of "Bob"/B19. His time here was a undistinguished sham based on lies. He leaves behind a legacy of unsubstantiated and deceitful post for no other reason then to undermine the progress of Unions in the fractional business. We mark his passing with.............:laugh:

Alive and well...

I'd like to be the first to acknowledge the passing of "Bob"/B19. His time here was a undistinguished sham based on lies. He leaves behind a legacy of unsubstantiated and deceitful post for no other reason then to undermine the progress of Unions in the fractional business. We mark his passing with.............:laugh:

Hate to disappoint y’all, but I’m alive and well.

I average a week a month on the road but before now, credit has never been taken for driving me off the board during my absence. All of you are great at reviewing my posting history, but y’all missed the posting gaps.

Don’t we all enjoy a good conspiracy? Considering I’ve been gone for a week and the normal mob mentality of a union is claiming “victory”, I think it’s appropriate that I take the following action. Telling the absolute truth.

Every post about my background is truthful. All the answers to your questions are there, y’all choose not to see them. Typical of union rhetoric, the simple truth has been falsified to interpret what the union wants the masses to believe. I’ve tried to set the record straight which is something I no longer will attempt to do.

Next truthful item of interest is that one of the people that posts against me is myself to spur conversation. This has been undetected and successful beyond my wildest dreams to help me drive my point of union lunacy home.

Third, there are better ways to get my point across than the method I have been using. So, while the people touting the radical union stance who are claiming “victory” may think I’m gone, I’ll be alive as ever chiming in using my own charming way. I’ll get my point across in other ways.

Last but not least, I appreciate the countless PMs supporting my opinions. They have given me plenty of material to work with. I’m certain that I’ll bring ‘ole B19 out of semi retirement on occasion, but for now I’ll choose a different method of saying “I told you so.” It’ll be up to the conspiracy monkeys to figure out who it will be in the future.

www.unionfacts.com

I average a week a month on the road but before now, credit has never been taken for driving me off the board during my absence. All of you are great at reviewing my posting history, but y’all missed the posting gaps.

Don’t we all enjoy a good conspiracy? Considering I’ve been gone for a week and the normal mob mentality of a union is claiming “victory”, I think it’s appropriate that I take the following action. Telling the absolute truth.

Every post about my background is truthful. All the answers to your questions are there, y’all choose not to see them. Typical of union rhetoric, the simple truth has been falsified to interpret what the union wants the masses to believe. I’ve tried to set the record straight which is something I no longer will attempt to do.

Next truthful item of interest is that one of the people that posts against me is myself to spur conversation. This has been undetected and successful beyond my wildest dreams to help me drive my point of union lunacy home.

Third, there are better ways to get my point across than the method I have been using. So, while the people touting the radical union stance who are claiming “victory” may think I’m gone, I’ll be alive as ever chiming in using my own charming way. I’ll get my point across in other ways.

Last but not least, I appreciate the countless PMs supporting my opinions. They have given me plenty of material to work with. I’m certain that I’ll bring ‘ole B19 out of semi retirement on occasion, but for now I’ll choose a different method of saying “I told you so.” It’ll be up to the conspiracy monkeys to figure out who it will be in the future.

[URL="http://www.unionfacts.com"]www.unionfacts.com[/URL]

None of this answers any of the questions asked of you in this thread, retard.

[URL="http://www.unionfacts.com"]www.unionfacts.com[/URL]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuOg1nMzy3k

Being that you don't answer questions, I'll ask anyway.

Did you watch the WHOLE video? 10 min worth.
How is it wrong?

http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/05/news/companies/ford_execpay/

Did you read the WHOLE article?
How is it wrong?
I mean 28mil for 4 months of work.

What do you think Bob/B19....?

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070301/AUTO01/703010411/1148

How about this one Bob/B19?

http://matewan.squarespace.com/journal/2007/6/26/american-airlines-ceo-betrays-workers.html

And this one Bob/B19? Read it yet? How do you think its right?

See a trend here you anti-union people?

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2006-01-12-tilton-incentives_x.htm

Wow their still in bankrupcy. Please explain that one Bob/B19

Last edited:
Still waiting to hear where you work, B19.

Most of us on here are pretty open about where we work. Will you be as honest and tell us where you work that is, according to you, such a great company?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back