Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B19 = He's currently in management at a fractional trying to ward off a union.

Monday = NetJets will release it's efforts to mitigate the current economic situation.

Thanks. Best of luck to you guys.

My feeble brain tells me this is just a fancy voluntary furlough chance before the involuntary round. At least, though, it sounds as if their might be some good options for many instead of the boilerplate "who doesn't want to work for awhile?" that is typical.

My guess is that less than 50 will take the offer to leave permanetly. Most people work because they need the paycheck, insurance, retirement......they need the job. Of those very few that have other income streams such as parents, in-laws, a side business; they would have quit when the economy was good.

Who knows. I might be surprised. I hope there isn't ramapant disappointment.

The package is a menu of options. Some are more "life changing" than others (e.g., early outs v. leaves of absence). Success is not going to be judged by participation in any one component, rather by overall participation in all the options. Each option provides a benefit to the pilot taking that option (e.g., more time off, ability to retire earlier than planned, etc.). As a result of the whole package, the hope is to also mitigate furloughs/downgrades.

We are asking each pilot to carefully review the package and see what might work for him-/herself and his/her family. If a pilot finds something desirable -- GREAT! If not, no problem.

Happy reading!

Please, please, please....keep this info off of here. Some numbnuts will certainly feel like it is their "obligation" to post it here...but let's keep it internal.

The package is a menu of options. Some are more "life changing" than others (e.g., early outs v. leaves of absence). Success is not going to be judged by participation in any one component, rather by overall participation in all the options. Each option provides a benefit to the pilot taking that option (e.g., more time off, ability to retire earlier than planned, etc.). As a result of the whole package, the hope is to also mitigate furloughs/downgrades.

We are asking each pilot to carefully review the package and see what might work for him-/herself and his/her family. If a pilot finds something desirable -- GREAT! If not, no problem.

Happy reading!

Just what do you think you are doing!!!!!!!!! :smash:

Are you a NJA pilot? If so, then you feel comfortable posting what is obviously internal information on public site?

Not Cool. :confused:

Latest resources

Back