Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that beedubya is one smart fella. my sources tell me there were 2 primary goals.

1. take every step possible to prevent a reduction in workforce by providing a 'smorgasburd' of extremely attractive voluntary options the pilots can choose from.

2. ensure the CBA remained just as strong as it was at the start.

mission accomplished

time will tell. I'm sure there are some hoping these steps fail so they can gloat BUT it's clear this is ground-breaking stuff that's never been seen before.

the easiest thing in the world for a company to do is furlough. That's a quick decision that involves little work. The package introduced today took weeks of long days and unprecedented cooperation. I'm sure it was extremely difficult for both sides. Who knows what the future will bring? I do know this is a great example of a strong management/labor partnership.

huh? What do you know that our side doesn't?...

I'll rephrase my post just for you...:rolleyes: Sorry for any confusion. Try this: I have followed the situation closely (no secret they were working together) and knew that both sides (NJASAP and the Company) were working hard to come up with mitigation proposals that would interest the pilots.

Even though things have been hectic for my family lately, I had faith that that much talent (echoing the kudos to Brian) pulled together for a good cause would be effective. I'm glad the pilots are pleased.

GSD, thanks for the update. I'm relieved for the NJI pilots, but not surprised. Given the cooperative spirit, I expected fairness to follow. :beer:

Substantially the same as NJA but missing one or two things and the years of service calculations are slightly different.

The calculation difference is based on the differences in how (not amount, but method) NJA and NJI pilots are paid. Specifically, that all NJA pilots are paid via negotiated wage tables found in the CBA.

Yes, you are a pilot. But not only a pilot, but helped write this package.

Only one thing to say to you, thank you for your help and hard work.

Brain does answer his phone, and he will take the time to explain it to you until you have no more questions.

You're welcome. I am happy to help answer any questions I can about this package. I hope that many of our pilots will find something in it that will be good for them and their families.

that beedubya is one smart fella.

That is an understatement. I had the pleasure of flying with him and can't tell you how great it is to see people like him doing union work.

Even if this doesn't all pan out and I get furloughed, it's really nice knowing how hard the company and union worked together doing everything in their power to prevent it.

I am truly grateful to be working for someone like RTS and with someone like Brian.

That is an understatement. I had the pleasure of flying with him and can't tell you how great it is to see people like him doing union work.

Even if this doesn't all pan out and I get furloughed, it's really nice knowing how hard the company and union worked together doing everything in their power to prevent it.

I am truly grateful to be working for someone like RTS and with someone like Brian.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am also very happy to work for NJ (and RTS). It's a great place to be... And I am very grateful to be working with the great pilots at NJ. Truly, a terrific bunch!

Regardless of how things work out for you guys, one thing is for sure...........

It must be a great feeling knowing you have a strong pilot group as a whole, and a management that actually gives a sh t about their employees.

And people still wonder why NJ is by far and away the best Frac out there.

Thanks, Fast! It's been an amazing past 6 yrs and my pride in the pilots and Company just keeps growing as they overcome each challenge--respectfully, together.

Latest resources

Back