Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As one who would was hired within the last 16 months, I would rather be furloughed from NJA than to be still working at the regionals ( and I would make nearly as much money with some of the options!!!)....seriously. I have nearly zero stress...still. What the company and union has come up with is nothing less than ground breaking and goes to show that unions AND management can sit in the same room and agree on the same goals and do so with respect and professionalism.

I am weighing my options and I am lucky to have other options outside of NJA.

My heartfelt thanks to the union AND the company for going the extra mile for the livlihood of its employees.

As one who would was hired within the last 16 months, I would rather be furloughed from NJA than to be still working at the regionals ( and I would make nearly as much money with some of the options!!!)....seriously. I have nearly zero stress...still. What the company and union has come up with is nothing less than ground breaking and goes to show that unions AND management can sit in the same room and agree on the same goals and do so with respect and professionalism.

My heartfelt thanks to the union AND the company for going the extra mile for the livlihood of its employees.

Ditto Jungle.

We truly belong to something special. Between our pilot group, management, and our union, I've never been party to a business that lives up to it's own values the way that this one does.

no kidding.....it's incredible. I keep re-reading it...lol

If it is so incredible, one must wonder why there is such a movement from getting it posted here...hmmmm

I think the spin on here will be quite contrary to the realities of the economy and the status of the 401k accounts of many close to retirement age.

There's a lot of people on here saying "If only I was older, I'd do it..." Projecting your will onto others, will not change the realities and fears in this economy and especially this profession. Add to that multiple ex-wives for many, kids in private school, college, and paying for weddings....all in a very uncertain time...you'll be surprised at how few actually "jump" at these alleged (and unseen here) perks.

Just reality speaking....

Why are people so reluctant to post it? It's on the public (non-password) side of the Union website, advertised very prominently on the front page. It doesn't appear to be any sort of secret.

It does not take much effort... I am Brian Ward. Yes, a NJ pilot.

I am VERY well aware of what is internal, proprietary information and what is not. NOTHING I posted is proprietary. I posted generalities and NOT specifics. There is no secret that the Union and company are working together to mitigate furloughs. We have no intention of keeping it secret. (We are quite proud of our Management-Labor partnership.) All that I posted (in generalities) have been speculated about here, and in other public forums. I have little doubt that the specifics will be found in public forums once released (but I will NOT be posting those).

If you have any questions or problems, and you are also a NJ pilot, you have my contact info, it's all over the Union site. Feel free to pick up the phone and call.

Brian
And you Sir, are awesome. I'm glad you're on our side man. Phenomenal package. Great work.

I'll buy the beer next time we're at the Embassy.:beer:

If it is so incredible, one must wonder why there is such a movement from getting it posted here...hmmmm

Just reality speaking....
Actually its so good ... it makes me believe that there will be no growth in the Fractional Industry for a very long time.... At least that is what company analysts must believe....

I think it is a double edged sword.

Please, please, please....keep this info off of here. Some numbnuts will certainly feel like it is their "obligation" to post it here...but let's keep it internal.

I just downloaded a pdf copy off the public website that i got by googling NJASAP.

Why in Pete's name would you not want to discuss this document on this supposed info board when clearly it something new and unseen in aviation history?

amazing...

I just downloaded a pdf copy off the public website that i got by googling NJASAP.

Why in Pete's name would you not want to discuss this document on this supposed info board when clearly it something new and unseen in aviation history?

amazing...
Why would people unaffected want to discuss it?

Latest resources

Back