Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's my personal rule not to discuss things until the pilots bring it up first so I welcome his posts.

Beedubya, you've just become my ace. If ever questioned I'm gonna say, "Hey, he started it!" :D

Seriously, B, nice to see you posting here.

Just what do you think you are doing!!!!!!!!! :smash:

Are you a NJA pilot? If so, then you feel comfortable posting what is obviously internal information on public site?

Not Cool. :confused:

Why not???? You're all too willing to post every other detail and toot your own horns (facade that it so often is) at every opportunity...Obviously THIS TIME its not so rosy...of course the spin on here will say otherwise, why they all cry in their soup on the internal board.

The post by Abbey is likely most accurate...and no one will do early outs and vol leaves in this economy.

WHY are people STILL posting to B19???? This board never changes.

Why not???? You're all too willing to post every other detail and toot your own horns (facade that it so often is) at every opportunity...Obviously THIS TIME its not so rosy...of course the spin on here will say otherwise, why they all cry in their soup on the internal board.

The post by Abbey is likely most accurate...and no one will do early outs and vol leaves in this economy.

WHY are people STILL posting to B19???? This board never changes.

calm down sally.....my bet is 150 AT LEAST.....those numbers are just too good. I'm thinking I may be one of them.

Meanwhile, at NJI: crickets......chirp.....chirp.

No ICOM, nothing on the website. Had to read the data on the NJASAP site. Supposedly a "comparable package" but so far: nada from the swamp.

On a side note, if I were over 60 I'd be faxing my paperwork right now. Smoking deal in my opinion on all fronts. Good for the company and good for the employees.

Guys are your numbers a total guess or just the early out option? Since we're speculating....I could see that range for separations, but surely voluntary leaves will go much higher? No crystal ball here. That's just my take on it as a wife looking at the economy.

GSD, I was aware of the hard work done on both sides so your reaction is what I was hoping to see. Surely your comparable package is on its way. Keep us posted, please. We're all in this together.

Put it this way. I think numbers are gonna be great. I'm taking the year off with 33 percent pay. And I was not even considering it. I can live on that and spend the WHOLE year with my family. Once in a lifetime opportunity there.

Wow. What a great package. I'm guessing about 500 to 600 will take the reduced schedules, LOAs, or early outs.:)

Without posting the internal info, all I can say is WOW. This is a first. A job well done between our UNION and our MANAGEMENT. I applaud both sides..

In total, I'd say the title of this thread is spot on......

Latest resources

Back