Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yup.......things will never be the same now. I feel withdrawl symptoms coming on.....I need a new management hack to b1tch slap around now.

Just what do you think you are doing!!!!!!!!! :smash:

Are you a NJA pilot? If so, then you feel comfortable posting what is obviously internal information on public site?

Not Cool. :confused:

It does not take much effort... I am Brian Ward. Yes, a NJ pilot.

I am VERY well aware of what is internal, proprietary information and what is not. NOTHING I posted is proprietary. I posted generalities and NOT specifics. There is no secret that the Union and company are working together to mitigate furloughs. We have no intention of keeping it secret. (We are quite proud of our Management-Labor partnership.) All that I posted (in generalities) have been speculated about here, and in other public forums. I have little doubt that the specifics will be found in public forums once released (but I will NOT be posting those).

If you have any questions or problems, and you are also a NJ pilot, you have my contact info, it's all over the Union site. Feel free to pick up the phone and call.

Brian

Last edited:
GSD, I was aware of the hard work done on both sides so your reaction is what I was hoping to see. Surely your comparable package is on its way. Keep us posted, please. We're all in this together.

huh? What do you know that our side doesn't?

It was a nice break when you weren't here.

ICOM from HXD and website posting finally up at 21:09 Eastern. Substantially the same as NJA but missing one or two things and the years of service calculations are slightly different.

Are you a NJA pilot? If so, then you feel comfortable posting what is obviously internal information on public site?

Get the ******************** over yourself, willya?

What the hell difference does it make if it comes out now or leaks out in dribs and drabs?

Sheesh.

It does not take much effort... I am Brian Ward. Yes, a NJ pilot.

Yes, you are a pilot. But not only a pilot, but helped write this package.

Only one thing to say to you, thank you for your help and hard work.

Brain does answer his phone, and he will take the time to explain it to you until you have no more questions.

Yep, B19 better have a big appetite for the crow that he's going to have to eat. Amazing LOA, thanks to NJASAP and the company for unprecedented package. I'm seriously considering one or two of the options that have been presented.

Uh yeah, you have a problem with Beedub, you got a problem with 90 percent of the NJA pilot force.

that beedubya is one smart fella. my sources tell me there were 2 primary goals.

1. take every step possible to prevent a reduction in workforce by providing a 'smorgasburd' of extremely attractive voluntary options the pilots can choose from.

2. ensure the CBA remained just as strong as it was at the start.

Latest resources

Back