Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

It is amazing the to see the professional quality of the product produced by the NJASAP union volunteers aand just imagine the meetings research and work that went into negotiating such deals.

It's very easy for me to visualize...;) ...and I'm quite sure that the goal of saving jobs was highly motivating to all of the volunteers and their families. For mine, the final product and positive reaction from the pilotgroup makes the sacrifice of personal/family time worth it all.

My thanks to the NJA/I pilots who have expressed their appreciation. I can assure you that the NJASAP leaders and volunteers find it very rewarding. They'll barely have time to catch their breath before jumping back in for communication and implementation. NJW

If it is so incredible, one must wonder why there is such a movement from getting it posted here...hmmmm

I think the spin on here will be quite contrary to the realities of the economy and the status of the 401k accounts of many close to retirement age.

There's a lot of people on here saying "If only I was older, I'd do it..." Projecting your will onto others, will not change the realities and fears in this economy and especially this profession. Add to that multiple ex-wives for many, kids in private school, college, and paying for weddings....all in a very uncertain time...you'll be surprised at how few actually "jump" at these alleged (and unseen here) perks.

Just reality speaking....

because it shows incredible lack of taste to go there and copy it and then paste it here. Dont be lazy, go there and read it yourself.

and BTW.....men aren't born with v@ginas, but if you keep bitchin like that all the time, you're gonna grow one.

take it easy already.

Last edited:
Uh oh ...

Ever since someone posted the link to the Document ... the NJASAP.com website is overloaded and network timing out....

I cant get to the message board anymore....:)
The server at www.njasap.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.

I have the feeling that some of the NJ pilots want to make sure that all of them have had a chance to thoroughly read and discuss the package first. Think of it this way: they've been waiting patiently (some anxiously) for a month for a new movie (filmed in CMH) to come out. They don't want to hear all the best parts picked apart in reviews before they've all had a chance to see it and savor the accomplishment as a group.

While I do respect that possibility, I hope that the proposals will be advertised enough to influence other companies and show them that there is another way of doing business. Teamwork is the way to go.

It is reasonable to want that time and I can understand that.

Uh oh ...

Ever since someone posted the link to the Document ... the NJASAP.com website is overloaded and network timing out....

I cant get to the message board anymore....:)
The server at www.njasap.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
Same problem here. Someone needs to put the package back in the password area.

For those who have seen the product published on NJASAP website ....

It is amazing the to see the professional quality of the product produced by the NJASAP union volunteers aand just imagine the meetings research and work that went into negotiating such deals.

This level of Quality Service and professionalism is what NJA pilots have grown accustomed to receiving from our Union... and its volunteers.

Union dues are the best monies I spend every month....

In today's economy, the companies that can put down their differences and work together are the ones that survive to fly another day.

Union Facts THEY (B19) dont want you to know....

The Package looks like a really low-bandwidth site; I'd be really surprised if that broke a server.
B19 is jamming the site .... The information is detrimental to his union-busting efforts ....

he always states unions screw the junior 1/3. This package alone could be worth many times the union dues a person would pay in his entire aviation career.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back