• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OJAP- Organization of Jewish Airline Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess is that it is the same inquisitiveness that brought you an organized banking system, modern medicine, and other odds and ends like (from my family) non-destructive metalurgical testing or flexible contact lenses.

Of course, your statement is a sweeping generalization and shouldn't even be granted the credence of a dignified reply.

Well my sweeping generalization was also realized by the South Park guys....who happen to be equal opportunity offenders to EVERYONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzpfDyJVSdM

substitute spinning head for spinning dreadle (sp)

...can't believe a thread about OJAP has schleped it's way to 6+ pages.

awesome

I love this industry, we'll talk about anything.:beer:

Oy, vey, I think I started this with my little joke in the "Fedex- Passover Pay" string . . . for this, I read 6 pages already?

I had no idea there were so many "Heebster pilots" . . . as my shiksa wife would say.

Back to vatever you were doing . . . . nothing to see here . . . .;)

I'd like to start my own organization.

The "Everyone is Stupid but Me" Club.

I'm the only member.

That's it! Ostracize "your people" a little bit more. Stand off and divide a group even more. Let's not stop there. If we are to be "politically correct" (such a popular thing to be now days), then we need to have a gay pilots association, and don't forget about african american pilots, and unwed mother pilots, and lesbian pilots against nuclear war, and then married pilots with one blue eye and one green eye.

Can't we all just be PILOTS?

Personally, I think all religions are a bunch of hypocritical BS to start wars over land that isn't fit to raise goats on. Since you are Jewish you know what I am talking about. I think your idea and, for that matter, all fractioned off pilot groups are a joke. Congratulations on being born Jewish. I don't think it means you need your own "club" to feel like you are "part" of something. But I love the hair and those little hats you guys wear.

If people want to be accepted they try to be part of the group, not split into small pieces and then scream "look at me and how different I am! Now give me special consideration because I'm not accepted like everybody else!"

Please just save it! Like Jesus did. OOPS!

Wow, I really went off on that one. Sorry.

You know, I started all this with tongue in cheek! The response has been unbelievable so look for a new website shortly. I'll let you all know when it is online.

Just for your info, when I started at my airline a lot of the old redneck pilots had never met a Jew. I did see some anti-semitism from the Captains who were raised in good ole boy country. Did I take offense to some of their comments, not really, I just felt they were ignorant and that was that. In this politically correct world you are always careful what you say to your co-workers because everyone has the thinnest skin. I am not saying the old ways were good, I am just saying that we sometimes have to get the JOKE. There are stereotypes to all groups and I am always the first person to laugh at a good Jewish joke and usually the first to tell one!

By the way, really anyone will be able to partake in what I envision. So get ready to become an honorary Jewish pilot, cause I think it will be good for a laugh! And don't we all need one!

By the way, really anyone will be able to partake in what I envision. So get ready to become an honorary Jewish pilot, cause I think it will be good for a laugh! And don't we all need one!

All we need is a Mohel. I know a good one, just got a new eyeglass prescription.

Latest resources

Back