• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OJAP- Organization of Jewish Airline Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OJAP im sure mission one will to bring back wearing hats... except funny little ones hahhahaha im all for OPAP for the pollocks out there, well do eveything backwards, ahhhhh the airlines will return to profit very soon.......

Um, no disrespect but I think you've had this one a while....it's called the Good Old Boys Club and it's alive and well at every airline.

How about the Organization of Lazy Whiner Pilots? OLWP? Instead of getting your FE writtens done, applying at all the airlines, networking, interview prep and going to job fairs, you can all get together and b!tch about how everyone else is "taking your job".

Who's the whiner pilot now?

I figure there is OBAP and the 99,s. Probably a female airline pilots association out there. So being of the Jewish pursuasion I am thinking of starting OJAP! Our mission statement would be to bring more Jews into the airline piloting profession. We don't need any more doctors and certainly we don't need any more lawyers so I would like to try to convince more of my people to become airline pilots! Any Jew would be able to join, who's with me? Remember, it's OJAP- Organization of Jewish Airline Pilots not
Jewish American Princesses!
They are too smart for that .Most of them will see that there is no $ in aviation an continue down the layer path..

Count me in. I couldn't have gotten anywhere in this industry without networking.

And let's get the farkachte traif out of the crewmeals.

I always thought "Jewish" was the religious reference, and "Hebrew" was the nationality/ethnic term. True of false?
"Hebrew" is really only used in reference to the ancient tribes of Palestine. "Jewish" is both a religious and a cultural reference. While there is certainly plenty of genetic linkage among diverse Jewish populations it's tough to establish a true ethnicity. Two millenia of intermarriage and occasional conversions saw to that. Witness that I'm a descendant of the Tribe of Levi yet I more closely resemble a Cossack than a Levantine.

How about the Org for Lazy pilots who have nothing better to do on their day off!

OLPWHNBTONTHDO!!

I'm starting OCRAP. Organization of Compulsive (Anal-) Retentive Airline Pilots, dedicated to helping over-controlling, up-tight, God-complex pilots find check airmen/flight standards jobs in the industry.

Our motto: "Well the book says..."

Latest resources

Back