• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OJAP- Organization of Jewish Airline Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
People actually eat that $hit? I thought it was just a decoration in the Jewish section at the grocery store. It never seems like they have to restock that stuff.

Just an observation I've noticed from the majority of Jewish people I've flown with or met (not everyone, but quite a bit).......How come Jewish people always ask so many questions and interrupt other parties in conversations? Kind of like Larry David, etc. Kind of like hyperactive speakers. Not trying to be a jerk, just curious.

That's not a Jewish thing, it's a NY thing! :laugh:

Sign me up too.

How do we get the flight attendants aboard; I am sure there are some jewish flight attendants that didn't get the memo to marry a nice doctah and stay home raysing the kindah?

i think i will join...........sounds like fun

Will there be food served? Will there be chaptr houses in each domicile? that would be very cool. I was born catholic, but have been looking for something a little more satisfying.........I claim no affiliation now, why not be jewish.....like i said it sounds fun, and when I went to Israel, it was a blast! this should be too!

So when is the launch date of the site? :)

Website will be up hopefully in about 1 week. Logo is complete and I am just working out the final details. Hope every one has a good time with this one! By the way the name has changed. It will be called the Jewish Airline Pilots of America or JAPA for short.

Website will be up hopefully in about 1 week. Logo is complete and I am just working out the final details. Hope every one has a good time with this one! By the way the name has changed. It will be called the Jewish Airline Pilots of America or JAPA for short.

If you need any help, let me know....

I vote for Vegas as the 1st get together!!!

Do I have to be Jewish to join? And can I bring lutefisk?

You could but I doubt they would eat it. No one eats it except anyone raised with it, and most of them would be 80+ years old and living in MN and ND

Just more proof that you womens got it easy.

Any luck getting your water bottle through security this week?

FJ

Might as well go with APWEMG (Airline Pilots With Externally Mounted Genitalia)

Just a suggestion, really...

Latest resources

Back