Oil Prices Increase on Supply Concerns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetflyer said:
I hope you'll consider driving something other than your Chrysler 300C!!

Actually, I am. Well, kind of. I'm thinking of upgrading to the model with the even bigger engine! The 300C SRT8 with the 425hp engine. It gets a whole 14 mpg in the city and 17 on the highway! Gulp, gulp, gulp. Hear that baby roar!!! Now that's a car. Are you frightened yet? ;)

PCL_128 said:
Actually, I am. Well, kind of. I'm thinking of upgrading to the model with the even bigger engine! The 300C SRT8 with the 425hp engine. It gets a whole 14 mpg in the city and 17 on the highway! Gulp, gulp, gulp. Hear that baby roar!!! Now that's a car. Are you frightened yet? ;)

No, but you should be frightened!!!!....for buying a Daimler-Chrysler vehicle! SVT Cobra Mustang...enough said! Go Ford! ;) :beer:

People who buy a hybrid are wacko’s, huh? They’re people who are putting their money where their mouth is to help solve the problem, and reduce this country’s dependence on foreign oil. I’d suggest you follow their example, but a hybrid probably wouldn’t be able to pull your trailer home around.

furlough-boy said:
People who buy a hybrid are wacko’s, huh? They’re people who are putting their money where their mouth is to help solve the problem, and reduce this country’s dependence on foreign oil. I’d suggest you follow their example, but a hybrid probably wouldn’t be able to pull your trailer home around.

If the batteries on your hybrid last to about 100,000 miles, how much does it cost to replace them?

PCL_128 said:

How do you afford this on PCL pay?

runwayjockey said:
How do you afford this on PCL pay?

I'm single and I make $70k a year. Pretty simple. PCL CA pay isn't that low. We're right in the middle of the pack. In fact, now that Comair pilots have whored themselves out, I make more than a CMR CA of the same seniority. It's just the PCL FO pay that is horrible.

I havd done some flying for a guy that is working with geologists and physicists to perfect the extraction of oil from sand. From what I understand, when this happens we can kiss Africa and the middle east goodby forever and let them eat scorpions and camel dung. There is supposedly enough of this stuff to last a very long time and ALOT of people are working on the solution.

Necessity is the Mother of invention. Always has been, always will be.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back