• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Official: All on Cactus callsign effective 9/1/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So once again the easties lost again when their claims were put to the test. Not safe? Uh huh.

Call out the scab version of the critical incident committee.

Yes, we are all better off now that we are to have a cutsie little regional name for a call sign instead of the name of the airline like the other legacy carriers. It is very fitting for what we have become.

Now we can fit in with Waterski and Brickyard. I am so proud

You mean like Speedbird?

No dog in this fight, but will be listening to a lot of choking on the radio soon....

I too haven't a dog in this fight, but I would say that the US Air guys got screwed. I would also say that they have little control over that...the sooner they accept it and move on, the happier they will be. Let it go...

I am not trying to be unsympathetic, just realistic. It is just a job...if you must get a new one to support your family as a result of the merger, then do it. Accept it and move on...you'll feel better in the long run. You gain nothing by holding a grudge...except high blood pressure and an ulcer from the alcoholism.

Catus call sign

For months now I have read how the west has been screwed and how they saved the east and how they should be senior to every one of the the thirty year on down pilots on the east and now they say they now have their stupid little call sign, but you know what, it doesn't matter any more.

I had to see AWA suise make a fool of herself and the stipid F/O in PHX make a fool of himself when he told L. Hogg he hated them, but it just doesn't matter any more.

I am a 19 year F/O at USAir and I was told I would be a Capt in five years and that was in 1989. but that doesn't matter any more.

What matters is life and family and last week I lost my best Friend and Father in an auto accident. So you see all of you BABIES out in the west and east can just GO and GET OVER IT.

Look for the east to activate the S cab C ritical I ncident R esponse T eam, or SCIRT committee in the near future.

Also, they will probably file a federal rico lawsuit naming Parker, Bular, Hog, and others within the company, and probably some Faa officials, as defendants.

One thing is certain, these Scirt wearing crybabies out won't just accept it.

Its a safety issue, its a safety issue dammit. Ah ha ha ha ha. Sure it is dumbass.

For months now I have read how the west has been screwed and how they saved the east and how they should be senior to every one of the the thirty year on down pilots on the east and now they say they now have their stupid little call sign, but you know what, it doesn't matter any more.

I had to see AWA suise make a fool of herself and the stipid F/O in PHX make a fool of himself when he told L. Hogg he hated them, but it just doesn't matter any more.

I am a 19 year F/O at USAir and I was told I would be a Capt in five years and that was in 1989. but that doesn't matter any more.

What matters is life and family and last week I lost my best Friend and Father in an auto accident. So you see all of you BABIES out in the west and east can just GO and GET OVER IT.

First of all, I'm truly sorry for your loss. Our families ARE the most important thing.

I was also told I'd upgrade at TWA in 5 years. Been furloughed now for 6.

I was told I'd upgrade at AWA in 5 years. That was 4 years ago. Now I'm being notified of my impending furlough.

Nobody at AWA wants to put the US pilots at the bottom of the list. If you think that's what the Nicolau list is about, you need to read it. I think there is a big misunderstanding about what George did, and how it affects everyone. If you guys took the time to read it and think about the rationale, you'd probably be able to move ahead.

Your company had some tough times. That sucks. Some of us breeze through this career spending the whole time in the left seat, while others go from job to job, always behind the eight-ball. That's just how it is. At the end of the day, though, you either have your integrity intact or you don't.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back