• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Official: All on Cactus callsign effective 9/1/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How bout "tool" for your call sign. All the east guys are tools. You guys are gonna miss saying "US ERRORS 123". Maybe you can use your Mil call sign - Mavrick or is it Iceman?

How about the call sign "METAMUCIL" My grandfather loves the stuff and since he's a bit younger than most East First Officers...well, it's a natural match!

Maybe they'll be able to take a dump between Ithaca NY turns now as well. WIN/WIN.

It's Cactus....Bitch.

I would just like to say:

Republic is the only class act company worth flying on in US Airway colors. Great planes and friendly pilots who always help me out. I'd look out for them to emerge...IMHO
:erm:

You are an idiot.

Instead of just sticking with US Airways, now you go and insult a bunch of other professionals who have no dog in this fight. The US Airways 'system' as you call it is loaded with other companies... Piedmont, PSA, Air Wisconsin... Hell, there are even a bunch of Colgan guys that I would consider to be class acts (Thanks for the rides, guys). You may not like the fact that these companies don't have shiny new metal or the way they do business, but that is no reason whatsoever to go and lump those pilots in with the Hatfields and McCoys at US Airways.

Do me a favor, if you ever board a Piedmont dash looking for a ride, please identify yourself as the writer of your moronic post. I want to see what a real "class act" you are yourself.

My perspective from the outside looking in is that they should change it to something completely different such as "Heritage". Anything that might actually not tick off one group or the other. However, a call sign won't fix you broken planes, poor customer service, eternally delayed flights, missing bags or even get you a new contract. No, only management can do that. The problem is there does not seem to be anyone in your management that can accomplish anything without angering someone. Great example is the fact you guys are number one on time airline. That is great but has been at the expence of leaving hundreds of passengers behind a day because of unrealistic connection times coupled with the fact that they are now closing the door 10 minutes early. How about the fact that three years after the so called merger there still has not been one. Yes, you all have the same call sign, paint job, and shinny new uniforms and even the same certificate from the FAA to prove it but there still has been no merger. I am sorry to those that are worried about the call sign but I think there are more telling things to worry about.
Take care all

Do me a favor, if you ever board a Piedmont dash looking for a ride, please identify yourself as the writer of your moronic post. I want to see what a real "class act" you are yourself.

If I ever wanted to see a One-WalMart town, I would just buy a ticket on your prop-trash airline.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back