Official: All on Cactus callsign effective 9/1/08

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

E-Man

According to Ed Bular's Crewmail I just read......

Let the games begin....

Back to updating my resume and studying for my Wal-Mart greeter interview.....

One small thing goes the West's way, watch the "professionals" start to cry. Are the CIRP teams on standby?

According to Ed Bular's Crewmail I just read......

Let the games begin....

Back to updating my resume and studying for my Wal-Mart greeter interview.....

I seem to recall you Easties were on the verge of liquidation a few years ago. No jobs. Nada. And now a callsign change is a big deal? I'd say you benefitted quite handsomely from the situation given your extremely dire circumstances at the time.

That's seriously lame.

Yes, we are all better off now that we are to have a cutsie little regional name for a call sign instead of the name of the airline like the other legacy carriers. It is very fitting for what we have become.

Now we can fit in with Waterski and Brickyard. I am so proud

Yes, we are all better off now that we are to have a cutsie little regional name for a call sign instead of the name of the airline like the other legacy carriers. It is very fitting for what we have become.

Now we can fit in with Waterski and Brickyard. I am so proud

Are you crazy. usair....your whole route structure could fit into the state of Wyoming....oh sorry I forgot about the handful of little 20 year-old 767-200's in your widebody "fleet"....usair was nothing but Waterski on steroids.

My apologies to the waterski folks on here.

Are you kidding me..man. There are thousands of us out here looking ifor work wishing we had a call sign to use... get a clue dude and be very very thankful for the things you have..

I will be joining you very shortly, and the callsign is still amateur hour.

Are you crazy. usair....your whole route structure could fit into the state of Wyoming....oh sorry I forgot about the handful of little 20 year-old 767-200's in your widebody "fleet"....usair was nothing but Waterski on steroids.

My apologies to the waterski folks on here.

That is exactly my point, we deserve the new call sign for your reasons. So nice try at an insult

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm......

I heard that USAPA was going to sue mgt over the useage of the "cactus" callsign, anyone willing to bet they will win this lawsuit?

You guys still don't understand that your old USAir from 1985 is dead and gone?

Latest resources

Back